In love with a monster

Fruitless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up sensing a light kick on my forehead.

"Yah! wake up my parents are on the way here to discuss about our divorce."

What? Ohs are on the way here to talk about our divorce? No..! That can't happen!! Suddenly I was upon my feet. 


"What are you talking about?" I asked him rubbing the dust off of my clothes.


"You may be a . But I'm an angel. So I'm giving you a second chance to make things right. All you have to do is say you want a divorce." he smirked.


"But...... " I swallowed my words hearing the sounds of a car entering through the gate. 


Mrs. Oh got off. 


"Mom! Where's dad? " 


"Oh!! Sehunnie, this," she pointed the two of us.

" Is one of my finest match making. So if there's anything wrong with it, I'm here to fix things." she flashed a smile.

"Did you love birds wake up early to welcome me?" 


"Yes mother! " I smiled back at her while replying.


"Shall we go inside?" 
We both followed Mrs Oh inside.

"So....  Luhan!" she sat down in a chair signaling us to do the same.

"Sehun said that you wanted a divorce? But why? I thought that we talked about this!" I was dumbfounded. What did he do? I don't want a divorce. I'm stuck in this god damned relationship forever. 


"No mother! He must've heard it wrong yesterday night. " I only realized what I said after Mrs Ohs face turned into a smirk.

"Oh!! I see..... You two must've been busy last night.. Anyway! Who's hungry? Let's go out to eat. You must both be tired after last night." her voice suddenly made me blush so I looked away. 


"We'll get down after getting ready mom."A dumbfounded Sehun grabbed my arm and dragged me upstairs. 


"Take your time..." her giggles echoed in the empty big house.


He threw me on the bed after coming upstairs.

"What the hell was that ?" He whispered. Even his whispers were rough and cold.

"Where is he? " I looked at the pillows on the floor. Tears started to overflow. I sobbed quietly.

"Oh! Beakhyun? I've sent him home. Now answer my question you dumb . "

wow.  This Sehun was so different that the caring one I met before. Does he hate me that much?

" I........... can't............ leave you...... Sehun-ah!!"

A slap occurred. I touched my burning cheek.

"This isn't enough for you ! I told you not to say my name with your ing dirty mouth!"

"Why don't you ask for a divorce then? Why? " I avoided mentioning his name this time and he seemed relieved.


"How dumb are you es? If I could do that I would've already done that. " he hissed.

That's good news. As long as I don't ask for a divorce I wouldn't get a divorce. That gave me courage to say the next thing that popped into my head.

"Please Sehun play along just this time. Kay? "


"What? Are you giving orders to me now ?" the beast mode was back on. 


"I'll do anything you say! Anything!" I got on my knees and begged. He didn't answer. Instead he kicked me and got dressed cursing in Japanese. 
.
.
.
.
.

We arrived at a fine dining table after a half an hour drive to the seaside hotel. Mother ordered for everyone.

" Kids I have something important to talk with you." she said breaking the awful silence.

"As you know the wedding was only for family members. So there will be another party to announce your wedding in a week. The you can leave to USA for your honeymoon." I avoided everyone's gaze and fixed my eyes on the glass of water.

"OK! " Sehun said and that was it. For the rest of the breakfast mother cracked jokes and I laughed. The wonder was that Sehun played alo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter