Chapter 7: Fresh beginnings

Heartbroken-A Rosekook ff
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was watching BTS performing. I felt SOOOO proud!! <3

When you get random feels who's with me??!!?

Chaeyoung's POV

The past year has been so hard. I can't believe one year has already passed since that whole debut. The first day here was our only relax day until now. So far, for the past twelve months, YG-nim wanted all of us to get into shape. We have been working out non-stop for these six months. Since I am the most plump one, I have the hardest work out schedule. But I am more determined than anything or anyone on this world to become fit. The others are training with me too but theirs is less vigorous and intense.

I am also undergoing acne treatment. Actually, it was just a puberty phase. My skin is completely clear now. The increase in exercise help it too reduce too. Now, I am going to maintain the quality of my skill.

I am over Jungkook. The last I heard from my classmate is that he too moved Seoul, just like me. But i think the chance of meeting him is very less though.

Lisa and me are still as close ever. The four of us have clicked really well and get along really well. We are REALLY close sisters now.I haven't told them about Jungkook. It's not that I don't want to. I think it's all in the past so I don't want to bring it up.

We aren't recording any songs or anything. We aren't even close to our debut date. YG-sajangnim made it clear to us that we still had about 4 years before we debuted. That was disappointing but I knew it was necessary

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter