Chapter 4: The aftermath (of the confession)

Heartbroken-A Rosekook ff
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's POV

OMG...OMG...OH.MY.GOD.

I still can't believe it! 

I, Park Chaeyoung, am Jeon Jungkook's girlfriend. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!?? I squealed into the pillow. OMG!!

¬flashback¬ 

''Since you like me, let's date!'' Jungkook said. 

"Wh..what did you sa..say?Could you repeat?" I asked him. Did he just say he wanted to date me? What in the world?!!!

 "I said...let's date!'' Jungkook repeated, with a little smirk on his face.

OMG! We are dating. "So are we girlfriend and boyfriend now???" I asked him eagerly.

He just nodded. Then, he walked towards me.

Being the inexperienced kid I was, I just walked backwards and my back hit the wall. He leaned near me, into my ear. I blushing so hard. My face felt like it was on fire.

"Today's our first day. I'll see you tomorrow" he whispered into my ear. With a cocky expression on his face, he then left.

Seeing him walk off, I clutched my heart and breathed in and out. My breathing was uneven. I was smiling soooo hard and my face was still quite red. After calming myself, which was obviously impossible at that time, I went to the front gate where Lisa was waiting for me. When I met Lisa, I told her everything.
 

I told Lisa about what happened between me and Jungkook.

"Isn't that great Lisa! He said he likes me too!!" I said to her excitedly. (This part continues from the part above) But I didn't hear a word from her. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter