Chapter 1:The beginning

Heartbroken-A Rosekook ff
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a typical day in Sun River High School.  All the students had already arrived and were in class,paying attention ......

HAHAHA AS IF THAT HAPPENS 

No one in particular's POV
It was a typical day in Sun River High School.Most of the students had arrived in school and were in class. Park Chaeyoung, the school's smartest kid aka nerd,  was the only one actually paying attention to their history teacher,Mrs Kim, drone on and on about who knows what. Just then, Jungkook, the playboy, entered the class. 

"I am sorry I am late Mrs Kim! It won't happen again." Jungkook said.

"Fine...Go sit beside Chaeyoung!" Mrs kim ordered him.


Chaeyoung's POV

I love history lesson or any lesson. I always sit in the front seat. People don't know it but thats the best seat cause you can get all the notes and you do better in tests. Most people go for the seats at the back. I don't understand why?!! Those who come late ahem Jungkook ahem sit in the front.

I was soooooo happy when Mrs Kim asked him to sit beside me. Did I tell you? He's my crush...i mean like all the girls do like him cause he and his group BTS are like the hottest guys ever. Who wouldn't like him? With that hot jawline, cute bunny smile that melts your heart,muscular body oh and that.....I should stop :)

Jungkook's POV

Ughh...I can't believe i have to sit beside that fat  nerd, Chaeyoung. She has sooo many pimples and such thick big fat glasses.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter