Chapter 9: 4 years later...

Heartbroken-A Rosekook ff
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

Wow..four long years have already passed. Honestly, I have no idea how they passed. The first two years were really difficult. We weren't even popular and things were really hard. We did have a few hit songs like I need you, fire and run too.

(PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF THE ORDER IS WRONG)

Then, we released our album Wings. It got a lot of popularity. We even got an award as the top social artist at the MAMAs. That was the best moment in my life. As our name was called, I could feel the adrenaline pumping through me and the faint buzzing sound of cheers in my ears. I simply could.
.
not.
.
believe.
.
it. 
.
It was really the most amazing feat in our lives.

Now, we are really popular. Even though we may not have had the best start, we have learnt from it and are doing really well now.

I love my hyungs. Being the youngest, they really raised me. They've bought me food and really taken care of me as if I was their actual child. We take care of each other and have fun together.

Chaeyoung's POV

Four long, hard and tiring years have already passed. We trained really, really hard.

>Flashback<

Yangsajang-nim has set out debut date
I am sooooooooooooo hyped for it! We have already recorded our songs and are ready with our dances too.

I'm so grateful to Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo. This is our dream and we are going to achieve it together.
 

A few days later...

OMG! I can't believe that we have debuted. Today, just now,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter