Chapter 3: The confession

Heartbroken-A Rosekook ff
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's POV

As I walked to the classroom, thoughts started running through my mind.

"Will he accept me?"

"Wait... Will he even be there?"

Then, I saw him there. He was already waiting for me there. I smiled and waved at him. When I did that, he just scowled and looked away. Hmm...I just frowned a bit and didn't think much of it.

"Hey Jungkook!". ( Jungkook  & Chaeyoung-that's how their conversations will look like)

"Hi...So what did you want to say?" He looked very bored and his face had I-just-wanna-get-over-this look. I just ignored it and continued.

"I...um...just wanted to...say that... I..I...I Li..like..y....you!" I said it in a rush while stuttering. My whole face turned red and I avoided eye contact with him. I looked at my shoes, waiting for him to say something.

"What did you say? I couldn't hear you"

" I said that I..like you..." I said slowly but stuttered a bit.

~SILENCE FOR 1 MIN~

He didn't say anything. I looked up at him, only to see him staring at me. More like right through me actually.

"Umm...hii? U know what, I'll just go...bye" I turned away from him.

Suddenly, he took my wrist and turned me around...

"I..."

Jungkook's POV

"Hi...So what did you want to say?" What did she want? I just want to get over with this.

"I...um...just wanted to...say that... I..I...I Li..like..y....you!" She said something that I couldn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter