Chapter 8: A new boy group

Heartbroken-A Rosekook ff
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's POV

"Unnie, have you heard of this new group?" Lisa asked all of us. We were all sitting in our dorm and just relaxing as it was already night. We were usually released at about 9 pm. 

At the current moment, I was just scrolling through my Instagram feed to see what my ex-schoolmates were up too. Jisoo unnie had just returned from a call and Jennie unnie was using her phone. That's when Lisa called us.

Apparently, there's this new boy group called BTS. They debuted with a song called No more dream. It's ok-ok. It isn't like the best song ever though. I only listened to it though. I haven't watched their performance yet.

"Now, the new rookie group BTS will be performing!" the MC announced. The audience clapped as the lights dimmed. For some weird reason, my stomach clenched and I felt nervous as if I knew something unfavorable was about to occur.

   

Soon, the lights came back on again and we could see the boy's faces. Upon seeing their faces, my face immediately paled and my hand went up to my mouth in obvious shock.

Lisa also realized it and immediately switched the television off. I really was over him but it was just shocking. I never thought that he would become an idol singer. He's just so...

"Yah! Why'd you turn it off? It was about to start!" the unnies half-scolded us.

I was still speechless and couldn't say anything. But I still tried to explain. "He's..he's.." 

"Unnie, the guy in the center, Jungkook was Chaeng's ex-boyfriend. He only dated her to play with her and then broke up with her," Lisa explained for me.

I thought I was over him but I was just so mad at him. How could he play with someone just like that?!?! And then become an idol singer like that?!! I don't know why but it just triggered me a lot. Before I knew it, there was a hot tear rolling down my face. And another. Another one. They kept on flowing and just wouldn't stop.

Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa hugged me while I cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter