005

Be My Playlist

Yoongi looked out of the bus window as he drowns himself in the sad acoustic music playing on his headphone. His phone vibrates and a notification bar on the top appears. yo, Yoongi, we have a gig last minute do you want to join? He opens up the notification bar which led to a chat room between him and his close friends, Namjoon. He replied quickly and locked his phone as the bus had reached into the familiar neighborhood. He looked to his right as saw the petite schoolgirl had still been sleeping from when she had boarded the bus until now.

Should I wake her up? Or should I just let her be? But if I don't wake her up, she'll end up in the bus terminal. But we're not even close, just strangers. Would it be weird to wake her up telling her it's her stop? Wait, we're not a stranger to each other anymore. We basically knew each other existence and talked once, right? So it should be okay to wake her up? 

Yoongi shook the thoughts away and muster his courage to nudge her by her arms to wake her up. The petite schoolgirl woke up instantly by his nudge. She looked surprised but collected her thoughts instantly when she looked out of the window and saw the familiar bus stop.

Both of them alighted and the petite schoolgirl said something to Yoongi but all he heard was Kim Yuna. He had assumed that she had introduced herself and then he felt something pressed on his hands, when he looked up the petite schoolgirl had disappeared into the darkness.

She has a quite pretty name to match her pretty face, to be honest. But why did she give me a bag of choco puff?

Yoongi conversed with himself as he walked down the familiar road to his home. He took a piece of the small choco puff and popped it inside his mouth.

Oh? This is quite delicious.

Yoongi eyes widened as he took another bite. By the time he had to reach his house, he had already eaten all of it.

Well, I guess I won't be eating much later on.

Yoongi ended his night watching a rerun of his favorite football match whilst eating a box of chicken which he ordered. It was just a normal boring Friday night for Yoongi as there wasn't anything fun for him to do. He had asked his close friends to hang out but they were busy with work and other commitments which left Yoongi hanging out by himself.

Yoongi sat on his bed thinking of what he should tomorrow since it has been awhile he went out. It's almost two weeks straight that he spends his weekend at home and hopes that maybe if he finds a legitimate reason to go out, he might go out. He thought long and hard and stared into the void shifting his eyes from left to right and then it landed on the far end of his room where he kept his guitar. His guitar stood against the wall as the outer shell could be seen collecting dust. He sighs.

How long has it been since I've touched the guitar?

Yoongi got up from his bed to retrieve the dusty guitar from the stand. He sat back down at the edge of his bed while placing the guitar on his lap and dusted off the dust from the guitar. His fingers strum the strings of the guitar and the sound went out of tune as he did another strumming. The condition of the strings too felt it was needed to get changed considering he had the guitar since high school and it came along with him went he moved to downtown Daegu to live alone.

I think it's time for me to get new strings and also maybe check out other instruments too.

With that, Yoongi had plans of his own the day after. He laid on his bed while checking out his Instagram stories, looking at his friends getting wasted on a Friday night drinking with their colleagues. He sure envied his friends because most of his friends were working with corporate companies and has dinner outing almost every weekend. Whereas Yoongi works as an electronics repairman. Sometimes they had dinner outing when they reach specific sales and some times they celebrated their staff members' birthday but other days, they just go home and rest. He sighs and switched the app to another, not wanting to dwell on being that one lonely friend who stayed at home because his other friends are busy. Yoongi has only a few friends in his circle. Two being his close and best friends and others are just people that he knew from high school whom he kept in touch with because of the bond they build during their adolescent years. Other than that, there are only his colleagues whom he also considered friends.

It has been a very boring week so far, nothing new for Yoongi to anticipate. His week was always a repetition of going to work and then going back home. Leaving home before the sun rises to get to work and then leaving work during the night to get back home. Some days he might go for business trips for work but other than that, his personal life is just so boring. Sure he has his circle of friends but that also subject to their availability. And as for a lover, Yoongi hadn't found someone he loves or likes. He even got some nagging from his best close friend, Namjoon to go to a club to find a girl or boy that suits his liking for a partner. But knowing Yoongi being Yoongi, he just sighs and lets him be and hopes that maybe one day he will find someone that will be there for Yoongi through his thick and thin.

It was a very long tiring day for Yuna, she throws her school bag at the corner of the room and laid down on her carpeted floor instead. She sighs loudly while looking at the ceiling. After a few seconds of zoning out, Yuna received a text message from Seoho, her close friend from her cram class.

Yunaria!~ so here's the band concert I was talking about earlier! 

onewe 
the studio we: live #2 
the name of the star that I live on
30th OCT 2015
Daegu rolling hall

Seoho had attached an image of the poster on the text message.

let me know if you can make it next Friday!

another text message popped up from Seoho. 

After reading the information on the poster, Yuna switched her app to youtube to find out more about the band and to listen to their music. She spent an hour listening to their music and also their songs on Soundcloud. Yuna was amazed at the lead vocalist voice, Yonghoon who had the most soulful singing voice she ever heard when she was listening to his cover of All Of My Life. They were all super talented and skilled in their music and it makes Yuna excited to see them live on stage. And that reminds her that she had to asks her parents for permission because she had a curfew to abide and that concert surely would make her break her curfew. As she was finding reasons to come out to her parents, there was a knock on the door and the following with her mother's face popping out from the small gap between.

"Yuna, can you come out for a while? Both your dad and I have something to talk about."

Yuna nods and pulled her earphones away and followed her mother to the living room. She could already see her father pulling a serious face from afar. Yuna's mother took a seat right next to her father and Yuna sat right opposite to them, facing them.

Her father looked up to her, "Yuna we have something to tell you."