Wedding and NEW HOUSE

Will You Choose ME ?

Mom side

Knock knock! "come in" "~~~~~ my dear, you looks really pretty!" L.Joe's mom said. "Thanks aunty." you said with a smile. "Don't call me aunty from now on, just call me OMMA. okay?" she said and you nodded."Today, it is the day that your dad and I've been waiting for a long time ~~~~~.My daughter have really grown up beautifully. I'm so happy that you're going to marry with my best friend's son." your mom said. "omma, gomawo." You said and hug your mom. Knock Knock "Come in" Jinyoung come "~~~~ you must be really nervous right now!" he said. "yah. Why are you coming here? you should wait out there" You said to him while poking his face."I just want to tell you that TEEN TOP, INFINITE and my group B1A4 is already here!" You gasped. "really?!! I-I-Is Myungsoo oppa come here with his fiance... Krystal?" Jinyoung nodded.After a few minutes you talk to Jinyoung "~~~~ I must go now. I think the've already start the wedding speech." Then, he leaves you.
 

 

Dad side

"I hope you will take care of my princess from now on. Arasseo?" Your dad said to him. "Y-Y-yes ahjusshi" L.Joe is always stuttering when he gets really nervous. "Don't call him ahjusshi from now, call him dad. He's your father-in-law my son!" L.Joe's dad said to him. L.Joe just nodded. Then TEEN TOP come to his room. "L.Joe! I never thought that you will marry ~~~~ today!" C.A.P and Niel said. "well yeah! I'm really nervous right now guys!" "Don't be nervous!" They keep talking for a few minutes.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

The wedding song played as soon as you go in the main hall."WOW! She is so beautiful! My wife is so pretty! kekekke" L.Joe thought as he stare at you walking to the main hall."Lee Byunghun, will you marry ~~~~ as your wife? To love her and protect her until the end?" Y-Yes. I do" L.Joe said. "And ~~~~~ will you marry him as your husband?" "Y-yes. I-I do" you said. "From now, You two is inaugurated as husband and wife. You may kiss now" "O.M.G How am I suppose to kiss her?!! My heart beating like crazy now!" L.Joe thought. You give L.Joe a Don't-you-dare-to-kiss-me look. L.Joe's face getting closer to you and he kiss your nose. You feel relieved that he didn't kiss your lips. Everyone's clapping and L force a smile on his face.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

That night "~~~~ you're going to your house now." your dad said. "House? My house near my school?" "No!! Your new house with our prince," L.Joe's mom said to you. "But ,I'm not ready to live with her and I'm not even packing my things yet!" L.Joe said. "Don't worry, the maids already pack your and ~~~~ things from the afternoon" L.Joe's father said to you and L.Joe. At that night, you and L.Joe go to your new house. It is such a beautiful house with a huge room and a pool. The house already complete with the furniture, so you don't have to buy anything."I'm going to sleep in this room," You said to L.Joe and he nodded.

 

It's already late and you can't sleep so you decided to watch television. As you watch, the lights went off suddenly. You panic and screaming "L.JOE !!!!! HELP ME!!! THE LIGHT WENT OFF!! I'M SCARED IF THERE ANY GHOST HERE" you start running to your room and suddenly you see a girl with a pale face infront of your room. Before you could say anything you unconscious. Then the light went on again.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

What do you guys think ??? Is there a ghost in the house ?? XD

I'm sorry if I'm not updating.. SCHOOL! I'm really busy with SCHOOL nowadays~ >.<