With L.JOE

Will You Choose ME ?

"This girl is such a coward!" L.Joe said while taking off his long hair wig to scared you.Then he looks at you who is laying on the floor fainting."~~~~ are you really scared of ghost? I'm the one who turn off the light and dress up like a ghost to scared you! Pabo ~~~~" he said while laughing at you.Then he stop laughing and stare at your face, She's really pretty, L.Joe thought. Then he stare at your body, he gulped OMO! Her body is so hot and y! Aissshh! What ar you thinking L.Joe?!! Don't you do anything to her!  He thought while shaking his head. Then he carried you to your room. Before he left you, you wake up and said "L.Joe! Don't leave me! There's a ghost. I just see her infront of my room just now. I-I'm scared" "There is no ghost, don't be such a coward! I can't believe that you think I'm a ghost! PABO ~~~~" L.Joe said while laughing. "WHAT?!! You're the one who dress up like a ghost to scared me ?! You JERK!!" You shouting and hit him using your pillow.

While you are hitting him, L.Joe grab your hand and push you to the bed. He is on top of your body and his face is just an inches away from yours. "Do you know what a guy can do to a girl at night? Just like our situation here." L.Joe said and he smirk to you. You getting scared and nervous. "W-What are you thinking?! Let go of me L.Joe!! Don't you dare to do anything to me!" you said while pushing him as hard as you can. "Babe, no matter how hard you push me, I'm not letting you go tonight.Because from now on you're MINE" he said while staring at your eyes. "D-Don't you dare to do anything ERT!!" you said and start kick him. L.Joe get up and said "Ouchh!! Arasseo! I won't do anything to you.... Maybe" then he go out from your room. "That ert guy! UGGHH!!! Why I have to marry him?!" Then you go to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Sunday, so you don't have any school today. You wake up and take a shower. After that, you go to the kitchen, "what I'm going to cook for breakfast to day?" You decided to make a simple breakfast because it's just only you and L.Joe live there.Where is that ert guy? Is he still sleeping? You thought.Then you go to L.Joe's room. Since it is not unlock, you open the door "He is not sleeping, where is he??" you said. There's one photo that captured your eyes. It is L.Joe with a girl. You grab that photo Who is this girl? Is she L.Joe's girlfriend? She must be really an unlucky girl to be his girlfriend. You thought and giggling alone. "Yahhh! What are you doing with my photo?!" L.Joe shout from the back. "I'm not deaf yet! Don't shout at m----" When you turn around, you see L.Joe shirtless and just wearing his jeans. You quickly cover your eyes using your hands. "ERT! Don't you know how to wear a shirt?!!!" L.Joe look at his body. "Why are you covering your eyes? I have abs and my body is y!" L.Joe said while smirking at you. "Wear a shirt then go down to eat your breakfast!" You said and running out from his room. Your heart beating like crazy What was that?!! OMO! my heart! You thought and start hitting your chest.

 

It's already afternoon, you are watching television and L.Joe is listening to his Ipod beside you. Then, he take off his earphone "Do you know what ~~~~, my mom said she want a grandchild." Your eyes widened in shock "W-WHAT?! Grandchild? You mean your mother wants me to have a child with you?!" L.Joe nodded his head. "If you're ready, tell me. I'm always ready to do anything for you." He said and smirk at you. "Such a ert guy are you!" Then your phone rings, it is L that call you. You pick up the phone "yoboseyo Myungsoo oppa" You said. L.Joe didn't hear anything since he is listening to his Ipod. "~~~~ I am really sorry because I kiss you at the school garden. I-I didn't mean to. mianhae.. I think I must let go of you from now on" L said. "Ani! It's okay oppa." you said. "~~~~ be aware of L.Joe, okay? He is a ert guy! Be careful!" You look at L.Joe's face "Y-Yes. I know he is a ert oppa" after you said that, L.Joe notice that you talking to the phone awkwardly. L.Joe take away your phone and "Who is this? I'm her husband L.Joe. Don't you disturb her again" Before L could say anything, L.Joe hung up. "YAHH! Why are you taking my phone?!" you said angrily. "Don't be angry babe, you are considered as a lucky girl because I didn't do anything to you last night" he said. You stop and remember what happen last night between you and L.Joe.

 

You look at L.Joe "Don't you dare to tell anyone about that" "arasseo! I know it's a private thing!" Then he continue listening to his Ipod. Your phone rings again, and this time it is from your mom. "yoboseyo omma." "~~~~ dear! how are you today? Did you guys do anything last night. Well....... since it is your first night" Your mom said giggling. "omma! We didn't do anything. I even don't want to sleep with him" you said. "What?! ~~~~ I really want a grandchild." "omma... I'm not ready yet." you said and after a few minutes you talk with your mom, she ended the phone call by saying "Don't forget to make a child!" Then your mom hung up.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

So, It is not a ghost! but it is L.Joe ~ kekekeke

I'm sorry if I have any wrong spelling~ because I'm too lazy to check it and read it again~ XD