A night with them

Will You Choose ME ?

While L.Joe is at the restaurant, you're with L,Sungyeol and Woohyun. "What are you guys going after this? With all of those bags?" you asked them. "What else? We're going to sleep in your house tonight" Woohyun said. "WHAT?! You guys are going to sleep over in my house?" your eyes widened in shock. "Yes. I can't trust that L.Joe. He might do something to you." L said and Sungyeol nodded his head. Since your house is big and have 5 bedroom, they will sleep in each of those three rooms and the other two rooms is yours and L.Joe's room. At night, L.Joe is back.As he go to the kitchen, "Woohyun hyung?! W-What are you doing here?" L.Joe ask. "I am here to protect ~~~~ from the ert L.Joe. Not only me. I'm here with L and Sungyeol" Woohyun answer and smirking at L.Joe. "YAHH! I'm not a ert guy! Where's L and Sungyeol?" L.Joe stare at Woohyun. "L is watching television and Sungyeol is playing computer" Woohyun said and he goes back to his room ignoring L.Joe who is left dumbfounded.

 

L.Joe running to your room "~~~~!!! Why do you let those guys sleep over here?!" "Why? I don't know. They're only want to protect me from you." you said and push L.Joe out from your room. "I can't believe you did this! ~~~~~!" he shout and knocking your door. You just ignore him. Then, Sungyeol come out from his room "Will you be quiet?! I can't concentrate with my games here! I'm almost win then suddenly your voice is really disturbing me!" Sungyeol said and knock L.Joe's head. "OUCH! Yahh! Don't you dare to knock my head!" L.Joe said and rubbing his head. "What happen here? I'm really bored right now. What are we gonna do?" L suddenly appeared from nowhere. "This punk! You are really mysterious and suddenly appeared from nowhere. Are you a ghost?!" L.Joe said then L give him his death glare that make L.Joe scared of him even more.

 

"Let's go out playing in the pool at night with ~~~~" Woohyun said as he come out from his room. "YES! LET'S GO!!" Sungyeol said as he run out from the house with Woohyun. "I'm gonna ask her." L.Joe said. "NO, I'm the one who will ask her. You better go to the pool now" L said and L.Joe go away.KNOCK KNOCK "come in" "~~~~ we're gonna play in the pool, will you join us?" L ask you. "Nevermind. You can go with L.Joe" You said. "C'Mon! Let's play with us." L show you his puppy eyes that he never show to anyone except you. You look at him and immediately you look away. "Just go. I'm not really wanna play in the pool now" you said. L tickle you from the back. "omo! Myungsoo oppa! D---" you couldn't say anything because you are laughing so hard. "Say that you will join us playing in the pool or I'm not gonna stop tickling you!" L said. "O-Okay! I will join you guys!" Then both of you go to the pool

 

The pool in your house in quite big. Woohyun and Sungyeol already enjoying themself there while L.Joe is sitting on a bench. "~~~~ are you gonna go in? Take off your clothes then." L.Joe said to you. "Yahh! I'm not gonna play in the pool. ert!" You said to L.Joe. "Aissh! Why there's many people calling me ert nowadays?" L.Joe said then he jump to the pool. "You're not going to play with them?" you asked L. "If you're not going to play, then I'm not too" L said and smile at you. You nodded your head. Suddenly Woohyun,Sungyeol and L.Joe splash water on yours and L's face. "S-Stop it guys!" L said but they won't stop splashing water to you and L. "That's RIGHT! You guys get ready for me!" L said and jump into the pool and give his revenge back to Woohyun,Sungyeol and L.Joe. As you laughing watching them, you didn't realize that Woohyun is already out from the pool and he is standing behind you. Then Sungyeol give Woohyun an OK signal. Suddenly Woohyun push you to the pool "Wahhh!!" you scream like a kid.They're all laughing at you. "Why do you push me?! Aigoo" you said to Woohyun who is laughing like crazy. Then they all attacking you with the water.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You already change to your pajamas and getting ready to sleep. KNOCK KNOCK "come in" "~~~~~ can I sleep with you tonight? I can't sleep" L.Joe said to you. "WHAT?! Are you a baby? Go sleep in your room now! And if you can't sleep, you can sleep at Woohyun,Sungyeol or L's room. I'm tired!" You said to him and covered yourself with your blankets. "Sungyeol snore when he sleep, L's sleeptalking is really bad and Woohyun don't want to sleep with me. Aigoo. Good night ~~~~" Before he go out from your room "~~~~~!! Let's meet in our dreamland tonight!" Then he go back to his room. AIGOO! What's wrong with that guy actually? Aisshh! You thought then you fall asleep.