Decorating

Will You Choose ME ?

Today, you must decorate the school main hall for the prom night. The people that will help you is B1A4 and INFINITE. TEEN TOP can't help you because they have something important to do. "~~~~ let me do it, I'm scared that you will fall" Sunggyu said. You are using a ladder to put the "Welcome To The Party" sign on the stage. "~~~~ are you sure you will never fall?" Jinyoung ask. "Yeah! ~~~~ let B1A4 or INFINITE members do it" Sungjong said. They're really worried about you. "I'm okay up here" you said to them. "Really? It's kinda high!" CNU said. "I'll be fine" you reply him.

 

After you already finish putting the sign, you're about to go down but your left leg slipped and you fall. You close your eyes thinking that you will be injured. "Uh? Why I didn't feel hurt?". When you open your eyes, you see L face. He is the one that save you. Before you slipped, L is watching you, then he saw you slipped at that time L running towards you and luckily he could save you from being fall. "G-Gomawo" you said. L didn't reply because he is staring your face How could she have this pretty face? Her eyes sparkle like a star L thought. Suddenly "YAHH!! Stop the staring contest! L put her down!" Woohyun said. "Yeah! We still have a lot of works to do here" Sungyeol said then L put you down.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After you guys already finish decorating the school main hall. "Aigoo! I'm so tired!" You said then you pack your things getting ready to go home. "~~~~ Let me take you home" L said. "It's okay, I can go home by  myself. Krystal is waiting for you." You smile at him and go away. "Where's L.Joe? I never see him today." you try contacting him, but there is no answer. "Usually, he's the one that always take me home. I guess I have to walk home by myself now". Then you walk away from your school. Why is this street is so dark? And so quiet? Usually it's not always like this You mumbling alone. You are walking and suddenly you feel that there someone following you because you heard a footsteps. You turn around "L.Joe? Is it you? Come out! Don't trick me again!" You wait for a reply but there's no one there.