A problem with ....

Will You Choose ME ?

Then suddenly there are  seven guys surround you. "Who are you guys? I don't want to have any problem. Excuse me" You said then you want to walk away. Then Zico and Taeil block your way. "I said excuse me, or else I will ..." before you could finish your words, "Or else you will what? Call L.Joe?" a black brownish hair guy said to you. When you look at him "B-BOMB?!!" "Luckily, you know my name. Do you know who we are?" he said and step closer to you. You shake your head. "We're BLOCK B! Aisshh!" P.O said. "And do you know who I love and I hate the most?" B-Bomb ask you. You shake your head again. You are really scared that time. "The person that I love is YOU! I've been watching you since you enter WOOM Academy. I like you a lot. I don't care if people calling me a stalker. I just want to follow you" he said and smirking at you.

 

You step backward and get ready to run away. Then, you quickly turn around to run but Jaehyo and Kyung manage to catch you. "Where do you think you're going?" U-Kwon said. You getting scared and tears start falling on your pale face. "Are you crying my sweetheart? Don't cry. B-Bomb oppa is here for you. NOW, the person that I really HATE is that bastard L.JOE! He always ruined everything! I think you know what he did to me yesterday right? He tear my love letter that I want to give to you. I swear, if I meet that bastard again, I'm gonna kick his off!" B-Bomb said fiercely. You start sobbing and crying because you really scared.

 

"Yahh! Your baby girl is crying!" Jaehyo said to B-Bomb. Then B-Bomb wipe your tears "I said don't cry. Why are you crying?" he ask you. "Y-Y-You're scaring me. Please....... Let me go" you said nervously. "I'll let you go but don't tell anyone what happen to you tonight." he said then you just nodded. Then, they're all let go of you and you walk away from them. "That girl is really pretty! But I heard she belongs to L.Joe" Zico said. "You mean, she is L.Joe's girlfriend?" P.O ask. "I think so~ Then, B-Bomb can't take her away from L.Joe right?" Kyung said and B-Bomb just smirk. Then BLOCK B walk away from that street.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

At night, L.Joe just come back. He go to your room "~~~~ are you here?" He heard someone crying and it is you. "~~~~! Why are you crying? Are you okay?" he ask you worriedly. "Go away! Why you didn't answer my calls? And why you are not being here for me?" you said while you crying. L.Joe hug you , he feel so sad seeing you cry like this. "Tell me what happen. If there's someone make you cry, tell me who is he! He really mess up with the wrong girl! I'm sure if I meet him, I'm going to kill him because he make my girlfriend cry!" L.Joe said to you. He don't want to see you crying like this.   You stop crying and you really want to tell L.Joe what happen to you. I'll let you go, but don't tell anyone what happen to you tonight. You suddenly remember what B-Bomb said to you. "I-It's okay oppa. I'm fine" You said to L.Joe "How you could be fine?! You crying!" L.Joe said to you.

 

At that night, you still feeling scared so you ask L.Joe to sleep with you. He sleep next to you. "Oppa, you always protect me right? You will never leave me right?" you ask him. "of course I always protect you. I'm not going to leave you. I promise ~~~~~" he said. You try to sleep, but you can't. You always remember that B-Bomb said I don't care if people calling me a stalker, I just want to follow you. You shake your head trying to forget about it. "Oppa, are you already asleep?" you ask L.Joe. "Not yet. Why?" he reply. "I can't sleep." you said. "Close your eyes, I will sing for you until you fall asleep" he said then you close your eyes. L.Joe sing ANGEL for you until you fall asleep.