my day being RUINED !

Will You Choose ME ?

The next day , when you entered your school . "~~~~~!!!!!!" someone shout  your name loudly.  You turned your head, "MWO?!! L.JOE?!!"  you scream. L.Joe running to you like a crazy guy. You really shocked and don't know what to do . You also running away from him. As you were running, you bumped to a guy,and that is L. You are panting and said sorry to him. He heard someone shouting your name and when he turned around ,as he expected it was L.Joe. "Come with me" L said to you. You quickly running away from L.Joe with L grabbing you hand.  He brought you to the laboratory.

There's no one in that room except you and L. "Why are you running away from L.Joe ? What have he done to you?" he asked "Don't ask me , ask that jerk" you said. At the same time, L stared at your face for a long time. You look at him "hello?? are you day dreaming?" you asked while waving your hand infront of his face. "uh?? sorry. You remind me of someone that I've known for a long time. Are you ~~~~ ?" L asked "yeah. You remind me of someone that I've known too. My childhood friend, his name is Kim Myungsoo" you said. L is really shocked of what you tell him. "really?! I AM Kim Myungsoo !! I miss you ~~~~" he said . "jinjja? woah! yahh Myungsoo ! I miss you too! why don't you call me?" you said. "nae .. mianhae if I didn't call you ~~~~. You look more beautiful now" he said.  

Suddenly , the door open "YAHH ~~~~~! here you are! I've been looking for you everywhere." L.Joe shout and start to throw tantrums like a kid. You and L laughing at him. "stop doing that you dumb!" L said. L.Joe stop for a while "MWO?!! what you call me? a DUMB?! L you better watch out. And what are you doing here with my ~~~?" L.joe asked. "hey! I'm not YOUR ~~~~." you kick him. "AOWWW! that is really HURT! Are you sure you are a girl?" he said. "she is a girl and she is also my childhood friend that I've been missing for" L said. You blushed of what L just said just now. "Childhood friend?! You guys are ......." L.joe is so speechless.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Annyeong JinYoung!" "oh? ~~~~! Finally , you're here. Why are you so happy? What happen? Did someone give any gifts to you? Did you already have your boyfriend here?" he asked. "yahh jinyoung! stop throwing questions to me. I'm happy because I've already found my childhood friend. He is really a good looking person now" you answered. "mwo?! who is he??" JinYoung really wanna know who is your childhood friend. "he is L" you blushed. "L?? hey! You blushed just now. Do you like him?" he asked you again. "well .... kinda. I like him since I've know him as a kid" you blushed again. "but, don't you know that he already likes someone else?" JinYoung asked. "who?? He likes another girl? who is she? is she pretty??" You asked him again. "Her name is Krystal, Yes, she is kinda pretty. That's why L fall for her. I think she might like L too" Jinyoung answered, After that , your smile on your face slowly faded. "L oppa likes another girl. Why?" You thought of yourself.

 

RIIIINGGG !!!  You sit alone at the cafeteria. L.Joe suddenly come to you "hey cutie pie , can L.Joe oppa sit here?" he asked. You're not answering him. L.Joe sit next to you and asked again "CAN L.JOE OPPA SIT HERE?" he scream at your ears. You look at him and said "Do you want me to be deaf? You already sit next to me, what do you want?" "I just want to talk to you. ~~~~. It looks like you don't have any mood now. Waeyo? Can L.Joe oppa know?" he asked again. You look at him and walk away. 

You are at the school corridor. While you were walking. Suddenly , L.Joe grabs your hand and he wants to pull you to his chest but .......................... you accidently KISS him ! Your eyes widened in shock. You pull L.Joe as hard as you can. You quickly wipe your mouth a hundred of times. "Y..y..you-you .... just kiss me" L.Joe said. You look at him "what?! I kissed you?! NO! Your the one who kiss me! My precious 1st kiss already being stoled by a jerk like you" You yelled at him. "Relax babe, I'm not a jerk! If you said I'm a jerk once again , I definitely gonna kiss you!" he said . "hey! What is so noisy here?" INFINITE suddenly popped out of nowhere. "what happening here?" Sunggyu asked. "N-N-Nothing" you stuttering. "WHAT nothing?!! Do you know Sunggyu hyung, she is just k...." Before L.Joe could say anything, you quickly said "I'm just KICK him a bit. That's all" You give a dont-you-dare-to-say-anything signal to him. As INFINITE go away, You said to L.Joe "Don't You EVER tell anyone about this incident!" L.Joe smirk and said "okay , anything for you babe" You turned to him "One more thing , DON'T call me babe! Because I'm NOT your babe!" Then you go back to your class

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As you leaving L.Joe , "I really like it.Even it is an incident that she wants to forget. I never kiss any lips that is so soft like her lips. Why is my heart beating so fast right now? Am I falling for her? Do I really LOVE her?? Wait! What are you thinking L.Joe?!!"  L.Joe thoughts of himself and start knocking his head. "YAHH Hyung! why are knocking your head? You can ask me to knock your head, if you don't want to I can also KICK YOUR ! I will be gladly to do that!" Changjo said. L.Joe give him a death glare. "Omo! Hyung, look at the time! I must go for my class now. Annyeong!" before Changjo could run away, L.Joe grab his uniform collar "I never see you go to any class before, c'mon! Hyung have something for you" L.Joe smirk and start bullying Changjo.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

What do you guys think ?? aisshh! wait for more updates ! there will be something happen~

kekekeke PPyong !  xD