why it have to be like this?

Will You Choose ME ?

it is Saturday , You don't have any school today . It was 8:00 a.m in the morning, you're still sleeping because last night you can't sleep thinking why is L likes Krystal. Suddenly you phone rings "Who the hell calling me in the morning? So disturbing!" You thought. "yoboseyo?" you answer with a half awake voice. "~~~~? this is Myungsoo oppa. I got your phone number from JinYoung. Are you awake? Can you join me for lunch today? I want to tell you something important." Your eyes widened in shock "M-M-Myungsoo oppa?? Sure! I will join you. Where will you be waiting?" you answered "really? I'm glad you can join me for lunch today ,I will be waiting you at B.A.P cafe at 1 p.m." L said before he hung up. You quickly get off from your bed and takes a shower. "hmmm, what does he mean by 'saying something important' ?" You were totally curious what will L tell you this afternoon.

 

When you already reach at the B.A.P cafe , you searching for L and luckily you spotted him. As you wanna said "Hi" to him ,you see a girl with a long hair sitting infront of him. "who is that girl?" you thought. L grab your hands and you sit beside L. "annyeong ~~~~,actually I want to tell you something important. That is......" L stop for a while. You asked him "what is it oppa?" L take a deep breath and said to you "I already have a fiance, she is my fiance. Her name is Krystal" as he points at the girl that sitting infront of you & L. Your feel that your heart break into pieces when he said like that. You trying to hold your tears. "Chukhae M-Myungsoo oppa" You said forcing a smile on your face. "gomawo ~~~~ah, you are such a good friend of mine since I'm a kid" L said. You just nodded and said "Myungsoo oppa, I gotta go. I just remember that I have something to do. Annyeong" you smile and bowed to him. 

 

As you walking out of the cafe, you couldn't hold your tears anymore. Tears start flowing on your face. You walk like a drunk girl, suddenly you bump into someone "L.Joe??" you said. "I already told you call me L.Joe oppa." L.Joe said before looking at your face. When he cupped your face and look into your eyes ,his heart start beating like crazy! "~~~~ah ,are you crying? Tell me why" he said. You trying to hide your tears but you can't. You start crying again. "~~~~ah come with me" he drag you to his car and speed off. When you look out of the window car, "karoake?" you asked ."I always go karoake if I feeling sad. C'mon!"  L.joe grab your hand and going for karoake. At first ,you don't want to sing because you really have no mood. But when you hear L.Joe sing like a crazy guy, he doesn't even care about his image infront of you. You start to sing crazily with him relieving your sadness towards L.

 

It's getting dark, since you live by yourself you don't even care about getting home or not. Your eyes started to close and without your knowledge ,you fall asleep on L.Joe shoulder. He already tried to wake you up ,but you just sleeping soundly. Since L.Joe know where your house is, he drive you home that night. He lifted you like a bridal style and put you on your bed gently without waking you up. "~~~~ why are you so pretty? When I'm with you, my heart start beating like crazy!" he said before he kiss your forehead. Before he go home ,he left a note on your desk. "Goodnight my angel" he said before he leave you.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I'm sorry if it is kinda boring -bow- I will try my BEST !

PPYONG ! ^_^