New Student

Will You Choose ME ?

"Annyeonghaseyo , ~~~~~ imnida"  all the boys in your class stared at you , "~~~~ , please sit next to JinYoung" the teacher said . You are totally curious who JinYoung is. Then a handsome guy raised his hand  "~~~~ , I'm Jinyoung" . You stared at him for a minute thinking how good looking he is . The teacher tap your shoulder , "miss ~~~~ , there is JinYoung , can you please sitting next to him?" You quickly bowed to the teacher and said yes . "annyeong , my name is JinYoung"  he said and he smile at you . You blushed . " nae , I'm ~~~ imnida, nice to meet you".  

The bell rings,it is time for you to recess . But,you only knew Jinyoung ,so you just sitting next to him at the cafeteria. "oh ! I forgot to buy a drink for you ~~~~"  JinYoung said . "it's okay , I can get it myself" you said. As you already buy your drink, you accidently fall and the drink spilled at someone hair and it is a GUY ! . "O.M.G ! why I'm so clumsy ?!! PABO ! PABO ! PABO ~~~ !!" You thought of yourself. Before he stand up and look at you, you just look down feeling so embarassed . "mianhae ! I accidently fall. I'm so sorry ! I didn't mean to !" you said. He is really angry because there's no one ever spilled water on him. "YAHH ! are you blind or what ?! Look at my hair , it's all wet and messed up by a fool like you!"  you just look down. "YAHH ! I said look at my hai......." before he could finish his sentence ,you look at him. "woah! what a cute girl! why is her face remind me of someone I really know since I was a kid?" he thought. Suddenly JinYoung come and said "I'm sorry if this girl spilled water on you , she didn't mean it. She is just a new student here. just forgive her" . Before you and JinYoung could go away, that guy said "how could i forgive her easily ?! look what she done to me! No one EVER spilled water on me ! I'M L" you are totally shocked because he look so pissed off. You just bow at him many times saying "I"m sorry". 

"WOAH WOAH WOAH! what we have here?" a handsome guy said .Jinyoung give L a death glare and quickly grab your hand then go away. "aissh ! party just about to started then they're already gone?!" Ricky said. L.Joe tap L shoulder "relax bro~ chill ! it is just a cute girl spilled water on you" L stared at him for awhile and go to the restroom. "what's wrong with that dude?" C.A.P said. "nothing ,just mind your own business" Sungyeol said. 

 

You are still kinda shock of what happen just now. "hey ~~~~ , are you okay?" JinYoung asked you. You nodded your head. "that guy is L or his real name is Myungsoo. But don't call him Myungsoo. He just allowed someone that is close to him called him that" JinYoung said. at the same time, You thought of your childhood friend named Myungsoo too. "and ... who is the handsome guy that suddenly come?" you asked him. "that is L.Joe ,he is a jerk. You better stay away from him" you nodded

The school ended, you walk to your home that is not really far away from your school. Suddenly you feel someone following you from the back. You quickly turned your head "uh?? no one? weird" you thought.At the same time , you already think some of the scary movie, that ghost will popped out of nowhere. You shook your head thinking it is not a ghost , since you are really scared of ghost. you continue walking , then you turned your head again. Still nobody is at there except yourself. When you turned your head , "BOO!" you scream like a crazy girl . "hey girl ! relax !" L.Joe said. You stop screaming and see his face. "are you following me?" you asked. "Yes .. maybe no , maybe yes" he said. L.Joe is kinda annoying you, you kick him then continue walking to your house. "hey! what's that for?" "that is for scaring me" Then L.Joe giggling. "are you not scared of walking home by yourself? There's a rumor said this street is kinda haunted because there's one girl getting killed here" he lied. You stop and turned your head to face L.Joe. "Y...y...you-you are lying right?" you start stuttering. "why I wanna lie to a cute girl like you?" L.Joe smirk then he walk away. You quickly grab his arm and said "since you already scaring me, you have to accompany me home" L.Joe laugh "dont tell me you are a coward! just said that you are really scared after I tell you that story" then he start to walk away again. "yahh L.Joe! YES! I'm a coward! and I'm scared to walk alone since you already tell me that!" you shout . "okay ,I'll accompany to ...but from now on call me L.Joe oppa .. arasseo?" he said . You just nodded your head and start walking with him .

 

 

 

Hey guys ! how is it ?? I'm kinda new here.  and I'm kinda busy with school =_=