with Them ~

Will You Choose ME ?

The next day you're in the school. You can't look at L.Joe's face because you feel embarrased of what happen last night."~~~~ how are you? I heard your knees injured. Is it okay now?" Sungjong and Gongchan come to you. "What happen actually?" Gongchan ask you. "A-Ani! Nothing happen. It's just I'm kinda clumsy" you said trying to be calm. In class. "okay students! We will have a prom night next week. And we will choose the Prince and the Princess of the prom" the teacher said and all of the students getting excited. "~~~~ you will come right? with .... L.Joe?" Jinyoung said "Y-Yes. Who else?" you said.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Recess time , you go out from your class with Jinyoung, suddenly there's a good looking guy "~~~~ please be my partner for the prom night next week and please read this letter, I really like you a lot" he said to you while he lend you a love letter from him. Jinyoung whisper to you "His name is Lee Minhyuk but everyone call him B-Bomb." you nodded your head. Before you could take that letter, there's someone else already take it away from him. You turn around "L.Joe?!" . L.Joe take the letter and tear it infront of B-Bomb, you and Jinyoung. "No one will be her partner except me. Arasseo?" L.Joe said to B-Bomb then he push B-Bomb away.

 

You grab L.Joe's hand and go to the cafeteria. "What have you done just now? At least say something polite to him." you said and L.Joe just ignore it.  "Yahh! Do you hear me or not?!" he keep ignoring you and listen to his Ipod. "This guy ........." Then before you wanna leave him, he grab your hand "Where do you think you're going?" "Why do you want to know?" "Because I'm your h------" before he could finish his sentence , you quickly cover his mouth "Shhh!" "Right now, you're eating with me." L.Joe said.  Then suddenly "NO!!!! ~~~~~ will be eating with US!" you and L.Joe turn around and it is INFINITE. "W-What are you guys doing here?! Such a disturber!" L.Joe said then Sungjong and Hoya grab your hand "Let's go ~~~!" They take you away and leaving L.Joe stood there dumfounded. "They're all ........ leaving me" L.Joe speechless.

 

While you and INFINITE "Noona, say Aaaa" Sungjong said then you open your mouth and Sungjong feed you. "Yahh! I want to be feed by someone too!" Sungyeol said then you feed him. "It taste more delicious when ~~~~~ feed me" sungyeol said. "Yahh! such a baby!" Dongwoo said. "Hyung, you also want ~~~~ feed you right?" hoya said then Dongwoo nodded his head

 

-------------------------------------------------------- 

 

In your house, "yeobo ~~~~ !!! Where are you?" L.Joe search for you all over the house. "I'm here! In the study room!" Then L.Joe come in. "I miss you!!" he said and want to hug you. Before he could do that, you push him away "Don't you dare to hug me" you give him a death glare "arasseo~ I'm hungry" Then you go to the kitchen preparing for a dinner meal, "Can I help you?" L.Joe ask then you nodded. He help you to cut the onion. "Omo! W-Why it is so sting? Ahh! Ahh!!" he wiping his eyes and quickly go towards the sink. "Such a guy!" you giggle at him. Then, when you cut the carrot. Suddenly "AHHH!!" L.Joe go towards you "~~~ gwenchana? Waeyo?" "It's hurts" you said while looking at your injured thumb.

L.Joe take a tissue and he wipe the blood. "You should be more careful" he said then you look at him I never thought he really worried about me. "Here, it'll be okay soon" L.Joe said. "Gomawo o-oppa" you said then you continue cooking. Did she just call me oppa for the first time? OMO! She DID! This is the first she call me oppa! I'm so happy! L.Joe thought and he smiling alone.