My SECOND KISS !

Will You Choose ME ?

RIIING ~!!!! "~~~~~! Why didn't you go to school yesterday?" Woohyun ask you. "Why? hmmmm..It's because I have something important to do." "Don't lie. We all know everything." "What do you mean by 'we'?" You ask him. "Only B1A4 ,TEEN TOP and INFINITE members know that you will marry with L.Joe this Saturday.We've being invited by your and L.Joe's parents.Don't worry ~~~~ no one else know about that" Woohyun said to you and pat your head like a kid. "So, how do you know about that? I'm curious." "Last night, L.Joe call me, he said that he will marry you this Saturday and it's all your parents plan since you guys still a kid. He really excited. That guy seems really happy" Woohyun said to you. "WHAT?! Happy?! It looks like I'm the one who suffering here" you said.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

"He's happy? What is he thinking?!" You mumbling alone. "Hey ~~~~~! Congratulations for you and L.Joe this Saturday" Jinyoung suddenly come to you. "It seems like many people already know about it right?" "Don't worry, just a people from our group." Then ......... BANG! L kick your class door. "M-Myungsoo oppa? What are you doing here?" he ignore your question and grab your hand tightly. "Yahh! L Why are doing like that to her? Let ~~~~ go!" Jinyoung said to L fiercely. L ignore Jinyoung and take you away with him. L takes you to the school garden ,it's really quiet there. "So, it's true that you will getting married with L.Joe? Just like me and Krystal?" L ask you and you just nodded. "Do you love him?" You shock of what did L ask you just now. "I-I-I don't know" you answer him. "Do you what ~~~~~? Actually I love you. NOT AS A FRIEND. I want more than that. Since you leave me, I become a cold person and everyone scared to talk to me. This year, I just meet you again and I found out that I'm getting married to the person that I'm not used to know. And ... one thing that makes me more sad is knowing that you will marry with L.Joe. I'm sad ~~~~" he said to you and wiping his tears off from his face. "But Myungsoo oppa, I didn't want to leave you that time. It is just my parents want to move from that place. I thought you said you love Krystal." you said. "I said that because I want to know are you jealous or feeling sad! Because if you feel like that, I'm happy to know that you love me too ~~~~!!' L can't hold his tears and crying out loud. Before you could say anything to him, he grab your face and kissing you. His hand is on your waist. You are really shock and you push him as hard as you can. But that is not working, L is so strong and he don't want to let you go from his arm.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You go back from your class "~~~~~ are you okay? Does he hurt you? That guy is really scared me!" Jinyoung ask you."I'm okay Jinyoung. Don't worry about me" And you continue studying. HE kiss me! HE kiss me! Myungsoo oppa, do you really love me? Mianhae oppa. You keep thinking if it is a dream or not. It is REALITY that L is just kiss you. He loves you ,he always do love you. But you just confuse. L.Joe or L ?

 

School is ended. As usual you go home walking alone."Yeobo ~~~~~! Wait for me!!!!!" you turned around "L.Joe ?! DON'T CALL ME YEOBO!" You shout at him. "aisshh! arasseo~ Don't shout. I'm not deaf yet. I heard L take you away with him. Are you hurt?" L.Joe check your hand and your face. He is really worried about you. "He never hurt me. I know him well. He is my childhood friend." "But, what did he do to you? What did he talk about?" You stop walking when you heard L.Joe ask you that question. What did he do to me? What should I answer? I can't tell him that Myungsoo oppa kiss me at the school garden. "~~~~~ HELLO?!!" You look at L.Joe face and said " If you keep asking me question, don't walk with me" You ignore L.Joe and continue walking. "~~~~! slow down! Okay. I will never ask you a question again" he said. "Why is he so dumb? But sometimes he is really cute! kekekeke" You mumbling alone. "What did you mumbling about?" he ask you again. You look at him "You just said that you don't want o ask me a qusetion again RIGHT? Now ,why are you asking me again?" "okay! I give up! Relax babe" L.Joe said to you. "AND DON'T CALL ME YOUR BABE OR YEOBO!" you give him a death glare.

--------------------------------------------------------

 

It's SHORT ~ I know .. but L KISS YOU! *O*

WHo will you choose ? L or L.Joe?? kekekkee