Chapter 12

Brother's Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m home!” Jisoo declared as he opened the door wider for Wonwoo to enter. He nervously his lips and looked around, scanning Jisoo’s home sweet home. “Let’s go in. They’re inside.” Jisoo sweetly pulled Wonwoo’s shaking arms and closed the door behind him.

 

“Hey, lovebirds!” Seungkwan greeted with a bowl full of popcorns in his hands. Seokmin and Minghao waved, smiling happily at the couple. “Your mum is in the kitchen and your brothers is upstairs,” Seokmin informed when Jisoo looked around. The living room’s curtain was dawned as they played the movie.

 

Jisoo turned to Wonwoo and told him to sit with his friends. “I’ll look for Jeonghan hyung and ask him to come down. Meanwhile,” Jisoo turned to his friends. “Open up the curtains and entertain Wonwoo. But do not ask him anything stupid.” Jisoo warned, glaring at his friends, especially Seungkwan. “Ugh, boring!” he chided while rolling his eyes. “Seokmin, Minghao. Please.” Jisoo pleaded his other reliable friends. Seokmin laughed and nodded. “Don’t worry,” Jisoo thanked him and quickly sped upstairs.

 

“Hyung!” Jisoo knocked loudly on Jeonghan’s door. “Oh, you’re back?” Jisoo nodded. “With Wonwoo waiting at the living room. Can you please accompany him while I go and have a quick shower?” he asked, looking down at his outfit. Jeonghan nodded and lightly pushed his brother to his room. “Don’t worry about Wonwoo, I’ll take care of him.”

 

 

“Wonwoo!” Jeonghan came down, greeting his friend who was entertained by the other 3 friends of Jisoo. “Man, Jeonghan hyung just had to spoil the fun now!” Seungkwan grumbled. Jeonghan rolled his eyes and sat beside Wonwoo. “Did these brats disturbed you?” He asked eyeing Seungkwan especially. “Why does everyone thinks that I am the only bad one?” Seungkwan exasperatedly sigh loudly. Wonwoo laughed and shook his head. “No, they didn't.” He smiled.

 

“Good. Now, the three of you,” Jeonghan looked at them, “go and help auntie and see if she need any help or not.” Jeonghan eyed them again, hoping that they got the message. Seokmin and Minghao nodded, pulling Seungkwan with them who was whining. “Say no and I’ll tell your mum.” Jeonghan threatened. “Come on you two!” Seungkwan immediately pulled his two friends and dashed into the kitchen.

 

Jeonghan smiled, satisfied and turned to Wonwoo who was watching the playing movie. “So,” he dragged his word. “How’s life?” Jeonghan wriggled his eyebrows teasingly at Wonwoo. He turned to his friend and smiled happily. “Life’s been great, wonderful actually. You should have a partner soon,” Wonwoo jokingly provoked Jeonghan. “You did not just say that,” he glared. “I was the one that brought you and Jisoo together!” Jeonghan argued. Wonwoo laughed, satisfied with his teasing. “Where’s Seungcheol hyung?” he asked, craning his neck to look around.

 

They turned around as they heard keys juggling from the front door area and Jeonghan faced Wonwoo. “Speaking of the devil,” he commented. “We’re home!” Seungcheol sings, opening the door for his dad to enter. “Oh, Wonwoo. You’re here!” Seungcheol grinned and Wonwoo stood up, helping Mr Choi. “Here, let me help you, sir.” He smiled, extending his hand and lightly grabbed the plastics to bring it over to the kitchen. Mr Choi looked at Jeonghan and raised his eyebrows, nodding—approving Wonwoo’s kind actions.

 

“Uh, Mrs Choi?” Wonwoo hesitantly called Jisoo’s mum as he stepped into the kitchen. “Oh! Wonwoo dear! What are you doing in here?” she kindly smiled and walked over to him. Wonwoo showed the bags in his hold and smiled. “Mr Choi’s back with the grocery.” He informed. Seokmin took the bags out of his grip and placed it on the table. “Thank you so much, sweetie. Have a seat outside and I’ll call for dinner once everything is ready,” Mrs Choi kindly patted Wonwoo’s shoulder and he smiled again, obeying her. Before he could disappear from the kitchen, Mrs Choi called him again. “Oh, Wonwoo? Auntie will be just fine.” She beamed.

 

“Wonwoo!” Jisoo called his boyfriend who was walking back to his seat as he skipped down the stairs. Wonwoo grinned brightly at his boyfriend who was now comfortable with his black sweater and grey sweatpants. Jisoo quickly laced his fingers together with Wonwoo and someone cleared their throat very loudly. “Jisoo, over here.” His dad called and Jisoo pulled Wonwoo together with him.

 

“Dad, hyung. You’re back!” Jisoo beamed excitedly. “This is Wonwoo, my boyfriend.” He pulled Wonwoo down, seating on the sofa. “Mr Choi, Seungcheol hyung.” Wonwoo respectfully bowed his head and politely smiled. Mr Choi smiled kind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter