[re:write] - Blue Tomorrow #1 - The Complicated Life - Summary

[Re:write] - Blue Tomorrow #1 The Complicated Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[re:write] - Blue Tomorrow #1 - The Complicated Life

Summary

 

April, 3rd 2136 M, 03.56 am – Seleas

Parhelion House – 20th Floor

           

Park Jinsang – the leader of Council 165 – brew a cup of his morning tea in silent. His brown eyes focused on the hot water which emanated fumes right when it got poured to the small cup. He put back the teapot on its previous place as he already considered that he has poured full enough. He brought his tea cup to his working table, placed it next to his laptop as he seated on the chair. In that early morning when the sun even hasn’t risen from its resting place, he began typing.

 

***

 

Seoulite, autumn 2135 M

 

We, The Sleepwalkers, will execute an all-out attack towards Seleas. We call it with “Bloody Masquerade” Operation. Our target of operation is Osiris City and Crystalise City, the beautiful cities also the symbol of Seleas’s pride. We will carry out the mission when the full moon period this winter. I hope to meet you all soon.

 

          It was the message got sent by The Sleepwalkers – the said terrorist group which has launched another attack six years ago. The promised all-out war was far bigger than the previous attack they had done.

          They got us.

          Before they sent those invitation, The Sleepwalkers has succeed in extracting all the information related to our military tactic and several secret codes. In the chaos situation, the highest commander in military – the previous leader of Seleas – Yang Hyunsuk – given each division with special task to answer as well as counterattack The Sleepwalkers’ war invitation.

 

---

 

Seoulite, winter 2135 M

The 105th Military General Assembly

 

          The meeting got scheduled after almost two months after the message from The Sleepwalkers got sent. Each division which given by special task by the highest commander reported their investigation result after a month and half investigation.

Zero Division – Shadow Demon, which responsible in investigating both Osiris City and Crystalise City, reported that the old magic circuit placed in both of the cities had been unsealed completely. Sixth Division – White Voodoo, responsible for investigating Quell City, reported the magic barrier in an old basement located in the southeast region of that city still untouched. Seventh Division – Maroon Lotus, responsible for investigating Pluvia City – the city which used as one of The Sleepwalkers’ headquarters, reported nothing suspicious around their basecamp, and the difficulties to hack their system. The unsealed magic circuit in both Osiris and Crystalise has predicted to be used to unseal the storage place of life forces in Quell. The distribution of division in several places; Osiris City: 2nd and 3rd Div., Pluvia City: 5th Div., Quell City: 4th, 6th, and 7th Div., Crystalise City: 1st and Zero Div., Seoulite City: 8th Div.

 

a/n:

The awakened of the fastest black demon owned by the enemy’s soldier – Lee Seungri. Another former Seleas’s soldier – Nam Taehyun – joined The Sleepwalkers, noted as the 2nd gifted magician whom needed to be kept on eye out far. The original way to activate the unsealed magic circuit was using Lee Seungri’s spiritual energy – which he was the one whom unsealed the magic circuit. Lee Seungri has noted as the 1st special potential threat in the upcoming war.

 

---

***

 

            Park Jinsang took a short break as he sipped his tea, without withdrawing his sight from the monitor. He leaned on his chair, took another sip of his morning tea. Too many turn of events which have happened since then. Council 165 which previously only became the spectator, can’t stayed in blind eye as there was still left so many things being kept in secret. Only several of that had been revealed.

            It was felt like got slapped right on the face when both him and Council 165 had taken the wrong enemy. How they had taken the real enemy into their arms, Park Jinsang hoped that he could turn back the time.

            Park Jinsang sighed.

            Too many workloads he had taken since the small truth being revealed. He has to take deep thought before deciding any decision he will made. He began too careful in choosing the ones he should make joint business. So, he won’t make any mistake in the future.

            He got back facing his computer, placing his fingers on the keyboard as he got back typing on it.

***

 

December, 30th 2135 M

          It was the day when the war started. 1st Div. started the attack toward The Sleepwalkers’ HQ which turned out to be the old magic circuit site. Lee Seungri – the 1st special potential threat of the war – used his magic to send several soldiers to certain places – their own battlefield.

          Soldiers in charge of the battle had reported so many things which hasn’t been heard of before.

Both Colonel Jo Jaehwan from 5th Div. and Soldier Dong Youngbae from Zero Div. had reported about the true nature of Gold Demon and Silver Demon – the spiritual weapon which The Sleepwalkers developed. To get the additional power from both Gold and Silver Demon, the individual used a contract toward demons. The additional power given by Silver Demon is like usual weapon with curse magical power infused in it. While the Gold Demon is the manifestation of the demon itself, to serve its master an additional power in combat. Soldier Kang Daesung from Zero Div. reported that in his battle with a gold demon – Tablo’s – he barely laid an attack toward his opponent. He also reported that the gold demon’s power was made of pure magic which only be found in black demon soul. In his meeting with Hiruma Shun – the previous general commander of the old Seleas, the previous king - Yang Hyunsuk being told about the true intention of the purpose of unsealing the old magic circuit at both Osiris and Crystalise wasn’t to open the storage place of life forces, but to erase the old magic circuit. Based on Soldier Kang Daesung’s report, The Sleepwalkers’ intention in their battle wasn’t to kill the soldiers of Seleas. They added both Soul Chain and Soul Seal in each of their attack which effectively cutting their opponent off from their spiritual energy flow. Little did he heard from Tablo’s mouth that someone named as Hiruma Shun has commanded them to not kill their opponent. A black curse circle formed in the sky of Crystalise which gathered magic energy from the unsealed magic circuit. The black curse circle and the magic circuit in Crystalise got destroyed by Lee Seungri and his black demon’s power. While the magic circuit in Osiris got destroyed by unknown magic user. So, the restoration of both sites has done by unknown magic user. No further report from Quell as all the soldiers which got sent there were found unconscious. The Sleepwalkers lost more than Seleas soldiers.

 

***

 

            Park Jinsang stopped his typing, didn’t know what kind of thing he should put into that report. Actually, he still remembered well each detail which had been got extracted by each soldier whom engaged in that battle. But, several of it were considered top secret which he can’t easily put into text.

            The true black demon which resided in several of Zero Division members.

            He got that issue from Lee Chaerin and Kwon Jiyong. But, based on other source, it wasn’t only them who experienced it.

Not only that.

            The undetected spy – Cha Seungwon, the previous vice-commander of 6th Div., his case was really caught them off guard since the said man was really loyal to his boss as well as Seleas. If not for his own confession, maybe Seleas still considered him as the part of Seleas’s soldier. Also, the double agent spy – Eun Jiwon. No more words to be talked about it as Park Jinsang has lost in interest of that man since the first time that man got caught as The Sleepwalkers’ spy.

            Park Jinsang was about to take a sip of his tea, but stopped when he realized that his tea already turned cold. How long he has spent his time to type his report so far? The first ray of sunlight began cracking the endless sky.

            The old report which given by The Sleepwalkers leader – Hiruma Shun was the one which turned all the things up-side-down. From that, Seleas was like got forced to open their eyes widely. So many things got scheduled to be investigated after that. Especially

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter