Chapter 7 - Spending Eternity with You/Epilogue

Falling for You

  Seungcheol was reading over some paper work.  He'd gotten to his office just ten minutes ago.  He feels like Joshua got the picture, but he knows how Joshua can be.  He's been energetic lately, now Seungcheol knows why.  He knows that since Joshua is in love, he'll do nearly everything to keep Jeonghan.  Seungcheol's not afraid.  He can kill Joshua without anyone figuring out.  Will he be hapy he did?  No, but he will have his Jeonghan back.  His wife?  Yeah right:  she's been trying to get rid of her forever.  Not kill her, just pushing her buttons just to keep her in the end.


  He heard sounds of a police siren.  He span his chair around and looked out of the window.  He looked down to see the police car was at his building. 

", Jeonghan called the police again."  

  Seungcheol rolled his eyes and put the documents he's been reading into a drawer.  He straightened his collar and cracked his neck.  He's not surprised or scared.  He knows ever police officer in the district, and let's say they get a good pay check whenever Jeonghan calls them.  Why does Jeonghan call the police?  Most of the time it's because he wants Seungcheol to never see him again, or he claims that Seungcheol harassed him.  But this time is different.  He beat someone up. 

  His door gets knocked on.


  Meanwhile, Joshua made it to the building.  He saw Jeonghan having his hands in his pockets, looking straight up at the window Seungcheol's office is located. 

"Jeonghan."  Joshua breathed out.

"Oh, Shua!  I didn't know you'd come back so soon~"  Jeonghan smiled.  "Come here."  Jeonghan directed Joshua to go under the umbrella he was holding.

  Joshua looked at the older and then up at the window.  He saw Seungcheol close the curtains. 

"Mr. Choi, you know Jeonghan called us again."  The officer said, taking a cigar out of his belt.  He lit it up, and inhaled the stick.  "But today is different."

  Seungcheol sat on the coner of his desk, and looked at the officer.  "How much you want?"  Seungcheol asked.

"No, no.. You see.. Jeonghan usually calls because you're flirting with him,"  The officer started, "this time, he called because you beat up your employee." 

  Seungcheol looked at the officer.  "So what?"  Seungcheol asked, standing up straight. 

  The officer smirked, snapped his fingers, and the officers around held him.  They hand cuffed him.  Seungcheol looked at the men behind him, then the one in front of him.  He had a scowl imprinted on his features.  He squinted his eyes and stared into the officer's soul. 

"Either go in for a month or two, or increase your sentence to a year by going to court.  Your call."  The officer said, already half way through his cigar.

  Seungcheol looked down at the floor.  You know what he's going to say.  He's been in jail before.  He just operated his company while being there.  He does get time in jail every time Jeonghan calls, but it's mostly for only a week. 

"Former." 

"Good, we'll sneak you in the tunnel, so the public doesn't see you."  The officer said, snapping his fingers.

  Seungcheol was escorted to the underground traffic way.  The officer went out the normal way and walked to Jeonghan.  Jeonghan was crossing his arms, looking at the officer of equal height.  Jeonghan had a smirk and a questioning expression written on his face.  His eye brows up as if he's asking what happened, yet a smirk because he knows what happened.

"He's on his way.  We'll make it so Joshua never gets into contact with Seungcheol again."  The officer said, throwing his cigar in the ash tray.

"How so?" Joshua asked.

"Easy, We'll have an officer with him in every room or on every street he's in."

  Joshua nodded and watched the officer leave in his car.  Jeonghan waved as the car left.  Jeonghan looked at Joshua with a smile. 

"I hope to never see your face covered in blood ever again."  Jeonghan spoke after awhile.

  Jeonghan gently touched Joshua's face with his index fiinger.  He traced around the cheeks and the forehead.  His finger landed under Joshua's chin, and brought him in to a kiss. 

"Let's go to the cafe, hm?"  Jeonghan suggested.

  Joshua nodded and followed the older to the cafe.  Jeonghan cleaned up the remaining glass bits from the floor. 

"Where did i put that dust pan.."  Jeonghan giggled.

  Joshua noticed it was on the counter.  He picked it up, and handed it to Jeonghan.  "This is it, right?"  Joshua chuckled.

  The day went smoothly.  There were many costumers, and many laughs.  At closing, Joshua cleaned the tables off and refilled the sugar containers.  He watched as Jeonghan dried the dishes from the dish washer. 

"Why don't we go to your apartment tonight?"  Jeonghan asked, closing the dish washer and folding up the dish towel.

"Because it's dirty~"  Joshua stated, putting the chairs on the tables. 

"I don't mind~"  Jeonghan said, taking off his apron and putting it on the counter top.

  Joshua too took off his apron and put it on the counter.  He put back on his suit jacket and looked at his watch.  He smiled and walked around the counter.  "Too messy~"  Joshua shook his head to the older.  Jeonghan pouted.

  Joshua rolled his eyes at the cuteness.  "Alright, but it's a slightly shorter walk."  Joshua told.

  Truthfully, Jeonghan has never been inside Joshua's apartment.  It's always been the younger in Jeonghan's apartment.  He finds today to be a treat.  He's always wanted to know what the apartment looked like. 

  When they walked in, it was an even smaller apartment than Jeonghan's.  "I can't afford too much."  Joshua said, moving some of his clothes out of the way.  "They didn't provide a closet."  Joshua stated, making a suitable walk way.

  Jeonghan giggled.  He took off his denim jacket, and put it atop Joshua's clothes.  He took off his shoes and put them alongside the kitchen counter where Joshua put his.

  They had a pleasantly innocent night.

 


Epilogue
 


 

 

  After a couple years had passed, Joshua asked the question that Jeonghan was dying to hear.  Of course he said 'yes' right away.  Joshua and Jeonghan got married, and moved to Jeju Island, where they met someone named Boo Seungkwan.  Seungkwan was born on Jeju Island, of course.  Seungkwan was also a contractor, and helped Joshua and Jeonghan set up the new coffee shop.  Of course, under the same name.

"Shua!  Come here and help me at the counter!"  Jeonghan called out.

  Joshua walked around the counter and looked into Jeonghan's eyes.  "Help you?  There aren't any costumers yet."  Joshua said with a smirk.

"Who says there needs to be costumers for you to help me~"  Jeonghan put his arms around the younger's neck, and kissed him.

  They end the kiss, looking deep into each other's eyes.


"Truthfully, Jeonghan, every time I see you.. I'm falling for you."  Joshua stated.

"Shua, even at this very moment, I'm falling for you once again."  Jeonghan said.




"It's too late for me to escape [this love]."  They both stated at the same time.


-End-

 


Thank you everyone so very much for reading this story!  I'd like to thank all of my commenters, too.  The comments always made my sour mood sweet!  I hope you all enjoyed reading this story, and future readers as well!

Next Monday, I will be posting a Meanie story.  I will post the link in the author feed of this story (and make a blog/feed post) when it's up!


Thank you, and see you next story!



~~Charlot1081