Chapter 4 - Caring for You

Falling for You

It's been several weeks since Jeonghan has met Joshua.  Every day is like a new day:  New drinks, new foods, new conversations, and a new relationship.  They're not officially dating, but it's not too far to catch. 

  The current time is 6pm, Joshua just got done at the office and is at the café. 

"Shua~  Come around back for a moment."  Jeonghan giggled.

  Joshua knows what the older's up to.  He wants some kissy ~ kissy time.  Joshua follows him to the back, where Jeonghan is already against the wall.  Joshua put his arms around the other, and connected their lips.  The kiss lasted for at least ten minutes, or at least the clock says it.  Jeonghan let out a quiet moan as he felt their love growing.  "Why don't you stay over the night?  I want to cook your favorite~"  Jeonghan suggested.

"Mmmh~  Spicy Chicken ramyun?"  Joshua smirked.

  Jeonghan nodded innocently before kissing him once more briefly.  Jeonghan went around the corner and flipped the sign to 'closed'.  He turned off the lights and they left the building. 

  They walked to Jeonghan's apartment.  Unlocking the door, Jeonghan let Joshua in.  Joshua has been to this apartment so much, that he could walk around in it with the lights off and not trip over a single thing. 

  Jeonghan put his apron on and took a pot out.  While Jeonghan was cooking, Joshua went to put his and Jeonghan's shoes on the rack.  He looked at his phone to see that he doesn't have work tomorrow.  He finds it perfect, because he knows whenever he stays the night, he never wants to wake up on time.

  Joshua smells the ramyun cooking.  His senses tell him that it's nearing to eating time.  He went to the kitchen, and watched the older stirr the seasoning in the pot.  Joshua stood behind him, putting his arms around him.  Jeonghan blushed as he felt the other kiss his nape. 

"Back up~  Ramyun is finished!"  Jeonghan warned.

  Joshua went to get the bowls, chopsticks, and napkins out.  He placed the bowls on the counter near to Jeonghan, and the other two items on the table.  He opened the chair for Jeonghan.  Jeonghan came to the table with the bowls of ramyun, and placed them down.  He noticed Joshua waiting.  He sat down in the chair, and Joshua gently pushed the chair into the table, giving a comfortable distance to Jeonghan from the table.

"Jeonghannie~  Your face is red~"  Joshua gave a cute smile to the older.

  Jeonghan giggled.  "Feed me~"  Jeonghan got closer to Joshua.

  Joshua flipped his chopsticks over, and picked up a good amount of ramyun.  "Nahh. don't use the serving side, use the normal side~"  Jeonghan suggested.  Joshua nodded, and flipped them once again.  He put a good amount of ramyun into Jeonghan's mouth.

  Jeonghan slirrped them and smiled.  "Shua, your serving skills could be better~"  Jeonghan joked.

"Yah, your eating skills could be better."  Joshua picked up a napkin and cleaned off Jeonghan's cheaks.
 

  After dinner, they both took turns taking showers.  When they were finished they stood on the side of Jeonghan's bed.  "Shua~  Come here~"  Jeonghan said, putting his arms around Joshua's neck.  Joshua placed his hands gently on Jeonghan's hips, bringing them closer as they kiss.  The kiss was still as innocent as the first.  Though innocent, it was still passionate.  Their lips had a pasted cheesy smile.  Jeonghan plays with Joshua's hair as they kiss became deeper.  Innocent, happy sighs were produced by Jeonghan.

  Down on the street, Seungcheol was walking about.  He looked up at Jeonghan's bedroom window.  He saw someone he recognized, but who was it.  The two in the window turned a bit showing Joshua's face a bit better.  Seungcheol knew right away.  He saw the two, passionately kissing.  The deep kiss that he wants with Jeonghan.  And just then, Seungcheol snapped:  He saw Joshua put his tongue in his love's mouth.  He threw the flowers he was holding.  He got all fancy-dressed to see his employee and his love make out?  What bologna! 

  Seungcheol gritted his teeth.  He took out his phone, and took a picture of the two.  He's so totally going to catch these two when they least expect it.


  The kiss ended.  They looked into each others eyes and giggled.  Joshua walked over to the door, and turned off the light.  He opened the window slightly to get the fresh air in the room. 

  They both lay down on Jeonghan's bed.  Jeonghan cuddles up against the younger, and kisses his lips gently.

"Shua~"  Jeonghan whispered.

"Hm?"  Joshua responded.

"Don't take this the wrong way..."  Jeonghan started, "but,.. why haven't you advanced on me yet?"  Jeonghan asked.

  Joshua took only a few seconds to think.  "I picture you as a delicate flower...  Just a poke will make your petals fall off, but a just a slight breeze would blow you away."  Joshua made a metophor.

"But, maybe think of it this way,"  Jeonghan started as he put love in his words, "What if the air represents your bottomless heart and love for me, and you just want to take a hold of every part of me?  A poke may make my petals fall, but I can always grow anew.  Your love grabbed me, uprooted me, and put me in a special place.  And cared for me, and loved me more than my past home did."  Jeonghan spoke as if he was reading from a literature book.

"The wind doesn't want to be greedy, either."  Joshua inputted.

"The flower knows he doesn't have long in this world,.. that's why he's okay with letting the wind love on him for the flower's first time."  Jeonghan said in such a loving tone.

  Joshua looked slightly at the 'flower' he's referring to.  "F-first?" 

"The flower was too stubborn to let the weed take control over him, because the flower figured out that the weed was already the life out of another poor defenseless flower."  Jeonghan spoke negatively about Seungcheol.

"The wind would never take advantage of the flower."  Joshua spoke.


"No, but the flower is falling for you."  Jeonghan said, breaking the barrier.

 


So... you guys probably know what's going to be going on in the next chapter.  If you don't read the next chapter, it won't change much, honestly.

But this face tho
(Click image to enlarge)