Chapter 3 - Falling for You

Falling for You

Joshua smiled from the other's sudden giggle.  Joshua sat down at the counter in the kitchen.  He rested his chin on his palm and watched the other boil the ramyun.  Joshua was lost in a trance.  The other's beautiful figure filled his pupils.  Something is making his heart race faster than a bullet train. 

  Jeonghan turned around.  "Yah, what are you staring at?  Get over here!"  Jeonghan teasingly ordered.

  Joshua snapped out of his daze and walked over to Jeonghan.  "Yes?"  Joshua asked. 

"The bowls are in that cabinet, can you get a couple out?"  Jeonghan requested.

  Joshua got the bowls out and set them on the counter next to Jeonghan.  He looked at the pattern of the drying rag.  Beautiful little flowers? 

"Jeonghan hyung, which is the bathroom?"  Joshua asked while looking at two doors in the hall way.

"If you go in the left, and go left, you'll get to the bathroom."  Jeonghan directed as he still stirred their dinner.

  Joshua followed the directions.  He opened the door on the left.  He saw it was a bedroom.  Not just any bedroom, Yoon Jeonghan's bedroom.  He saw family portraits on the walls.  But one picture stood out.  It was a picture of Seungcheol and him.  He saw that it was stuck with pins and ruined with marker.  He walked into the bathroom.  He saw how neat everything was.  It's like someone took a year to set everything just right, and then never uses any of it.  

  Jeonghan finishes with the noodles and puts the bowls on the table.  He puts chopsticks on the napkins.  He looks around.  "He isn't back yet?"  Jeonghan mumbled.  He walked to his room and opened the door to bump into Joshua who was walking out. 
 
  Jeonghan let out a cute moan from being pushed into the nearby wall.  Jeonghan looked at Joshua who unintentionally pinned him to the wall.  Joshua looked slightly down at and into Jeonghan's eyes.  Their faces were only a couple inches away.  Joshua noticed slightly that Jeonghan isn't even struggling to get out of the situation, nor to get his wrists above his head free.

  Jeonghan felt Joshua's warm breath on his lips.  Looking into the the other male's eyes, he gets lost in a trance.  He hasn't felt this heart beating moment since he fell in love with the man we won't even mention his name.

  They notice their proximity when their lips touch.  Joshua's grasp turns into jelly as Jeonghan freed one wrist.  Jeonghan brought Joshua's lips closer to his own.  The kiss was sweet, nothing erted.  He never felt such a sensation.  It felt like sipping the most delicious cup of coffee.  The foam carressing your lips in such a way you don't want to stop drinking.  Joshua had a mutual feeling.

  Joshua cupped Jeonghan's delicate face, bringing them even closer.  Joshua felt his hair being played with by the older.  Joshua's eyes slowly open and look at Jeonghan's still-closed eyes.  They've been kissing for at least five minutes now, or at least that's what Joshua feels.  He wishes this sensation would last forever.

  They both pulled slightly away at the same time.  Their foreheads lock as their eyes do the same.

"Shua.."  Jeonghan whispered.

  Joshua was about to connect their lips again.

"The ramyun is getting cold.."  Jeonghan giggled.

  Joshua chuckled.  He captured the older's lips one last, short time. 

  They walked to the table and sat down.  Jeonghan looked down at the food and blushed. 

"I'm sorry it's not much.."  Jeonghan stated.



  After eating, Joshua bowed to the older.  "Thank you for the taste~"  Joshua thanked.  "Thank you for the ramyun, too."  Joshua gave a smile.  He managed to make the older blush for yet another time today.

"I'll see you tomorrow at lunch, right?"  Jeonghan asked, standing up.

  Joshua nodded.  Jeonghan walked up to him, kissing Joshua again for tonight.  The kiss wasn't as passionate as the first, but it never will be.  But Joshua treats it the same.  "Your lips are too sweet, Jeonghannie."  Joshua spoke against Jeonghan's lips.


  Joshua made it back to his own apartment.  He through his coat and tie on his desk, and plopped down onto his bed.  Has he fallen in love tonight?  Oh, but with Seungcheol's ex? 

"I'll have to keep it low-key."  Joshua thought.

  He jumped up to go to take a shower.

  Meanwhile, Jeonghan is cleaning the dishes.  He thinks about their first kiss.  He touches his lips with his fingers.  "Why does he feel so different compared to Seungcheol?  Didn't he love me at first?"  Jeonghan mumbled.

  Jeonghan walked into his room, discarding his clothes.  He stretches before going into the shower.  "Still.. I just met him today.. Was I a little too flirty?"  Jeonghan pouted, washing his locks.

  Stepping out of the shower, Jeonghan dried off and put on some pajamas.  He combed his hair and took his phone.  He saw several texts from his ex.  "I hate you,... How could you be Shua's boss..."  Jeonghan pouted again.  "Please don't come to the shop when Joshua's there..."  Jeonghan thought as he turned off his room light.

  He opened the window to get some fresh air.  He filled his lungs with the quiet air as he laid down in his bed. 


  Joshua looks at the outside.  "Why did I kiss him though?  He must think I'm such a creep!"  Joshua threw his face into his pillow.

"Still... Why didn't he complain?  He seems to be open about his hate for Seungcheol.. He should be open to whether or not he didn't like the kiss... But he did walk up to me and kiss me.. maybe he was humoring me?"  Joshua tried to reason with himself.  Which to anyone, they'd think he'd gone crazy.

"But still.. I can't think of anything else... Jeonghan.. I think I'm falling for you.."  Joshua said, looking at the distant city lights.

  He laid down and closed his eyes.  "Maybe I'll have a good dream tonight."  Joshua smiled as he fell asleep.