Chapter 6 - Wanting You/Getting Back at You

Falling for You

[Jeonghan's dream that night.  His dream was the scene that happened about one year ago...]

  Jeonghan was putting his earnings in the cash register.  He then cleaned the dishwasher.  He heard the silent bell go off, and the curtains go down.  He looked up from his work to see his boyfriend lock the shop's door.  He smiled, Choi Seungcheol walked around the counter.

"Hello, Mr. Choi, what can I do for you?"  Jeonghan asked in a loving tone.

"Nothing much.."  Seungcheol spoke, putting his arms around the younger's waist. 

  Seungcheol kissed Jeonghan's neck to his shoulder (opening the shirt to his shoulder).  Jeonghan giggled and turned around to face Seungcheol.  Jeonghan smiled at the older, putting his arms around his neck.  Seungcheol connected their lips innocently.  The kiss was soft and passionate, just like the first one.  Their lips moved in such a way, it brainwashed Jeonghan.

"Does the flower want to fertilize today?"  Seungcheol asked.

"The flower is thinking that he may want the bee to visit, tonight~" Jeonghan smiled, looking into Seungcheol's eyes. 

"Okkei~  Lemme walk you home then?"  Seungcheol asked in a cute tone.

  Jeonghan nodded and took off his apron.  They walked along the street to Jeonghan's house.  On the way, Seungcheol looked a little bit nervous. 


  They stopped walking.  Seungcheol smiled down at the younger.  Seungcheol grabbed Jeonghan and tongue kissed him roughly.

"Seungcheol~~  Out in public?"  Jeonghan giggled into the kiss. 

  Seungcheol smirked as his hands roam Jeonghan's back.

"SEUNGCHEOL!" 

  They stopped kissing when they heard a girl's voice.  Jeonghan looked passed Seungcheol to see a woman with a baby in her arms.  Jeonghan looked at Seungcheol.  "I-is that your sister?"  Jeonghan asked.

"Sister?  Honey, I'm his wife."  The woman spoke, showing her hand that has a matching ring from Seungcheol's finger.

  Jeonghan looked down at his ring finger and saw the same set of metals and gems.  He looked up at Seungcheol.

"W-wife?"  Jeonghan stuttered.

  He ripped Seungcheol's arms off of his body.  "You-you jerk!  How could you!"  Jeonghan screached.  "How could you cheat on your wife with me?!?"  Jeonghan backed away from Seungcheol.

"Listen-I"  Seungcheol was talking before Jeonghan walked passed him. 

"I'm sorry, Ma'am,"  Jeonghan bowed, "that 2-timing jerk... You'll never see me with him again, I promise."  Jeonghan bowed yet again before walking off.

  Seungcheol watched as Jeonghan walked to his nearby apartment.  He then looked at his wife and kid.  He kicked a can that was littered on the street.  He huffed and walked into his house that they stopped in front of.

"It's not over unless I say it's over.."


 





   It was the next day, Joshua was helping Jeonghan set things up at the café.  Since it was Saturday, he wasn't worried about work.  He planned to spend all day helping the older out.  They haven't really spoken at all about the night before, they've just smiled when they locked eyes.  Jeonghan was too gentle, in Joshua's opinion.  He's surprised that Jeonghan is so active at this early in the morning though. 

"Hannie, I'll go put the chairs down from the table."  Joshua said, taking off the apron he had on as he was drying the dishes from the dish washer.

"Okay~"  Jeonghan repsonded before kissing Joshua.

  Joshua went to the tables.  He put a chair down and noticed in the window, Seungcheol was standing right there.  He swallowed his spit loudly.  He acted as if Seungcheol wasn't there.  Meaning, he continued the work he said he was going to do.  He put down the rest of the chairs, and set up the napkin boxes.

"Shua!  I'm going to flip the sign now."  Jeonghan said, approaching Joshua.

"Okay."  Joshua said, smiling at the older.

  Jeonghan went to turn the sign over.  He looked at the bell at the top of the door, and connected the string.  He unlocked the door and went to the counter.  Joshua walked to the front of the counter and sat down. 

"You'll be on table duty, hm?"  Jeonghan said, preparing the coffee makers.

  The silent bell was heard.  Joshua didn't turn back, knowing who walked in.  Jeonghan looked up and saw Seungcheol standing in the middle of the café.  Jeonghan straightened his apron and cracked his neck.

"What may I get for you, Mr. Choi."  Jeonghan said, in his normal tone he gives Seungcheol.

"Nothing much, just the usual."  Seungcheol walked around the counter.  He put his arms around Jeonghan.  He made sure Joshua could see what he was doing to the younger.  He kissed from the neck to the shoulder (Stretching the shirt out to the shoulder).  He kissed back up, sending chills down the other's spine.  He kissed Jeonghan's cheek, and turned Jeonghan for a better angle.  He was about to kiss Jeonghan.

"Stop it."

  Seungcheol normally listens to the younger, but this time, he's aggrivated.  He forcefully connected their lips, making Jeonghan struggle.  Seungcheol bit Jeonghan's lips, gaining access to his love's cavern.  Seungcheol held Jeonghan's hips tightly, making Jeonghan squeal.   He stopped the kiss with a spit trail.

"Jeonghannie, you got mad at me for 2-timing you, yet you're doing the same to me."  Seungcheol spoke against Jeonghan's ear.

  Jeonghan looked down to the side.  He shook his head.  "We're not a thing anymore, you jerk."  Jeonghan said, looking at the door, making sure no costumers come in.

  Seungcheol grabbed the younger's shoulders, and pushed him into the wall.  Joshua stood up and looked directly at the scene.  Seungcheol grabbed Jeonghan's collar and was about to punch Jeonghan's face in, but Joshua held Seungcheol's fist.

"You got a beef?  Or are you just jealous because you can't have the flower, you vicious weed."  Joshua referred back to the conversation he and Jeonghan had before they made love last night.

  Seungcheol brought his fist back to his side, and let Jeonghan fall down to the floor.  He walked around the counter and up to the shorter. He kicked Joshua's stomach in without giving Joshua a chance to be prepared.  He picked up Joshua, threw him into a table, and punched Joshua's face in. 

  Jeonghan stood up, and saw what was happening.  He looked to the side.  He knew this would happen.  He feels too bad.  He saw Seungcheol reach behind the counter to grab a glass.  Jeonghan  held Seungcheol's hands so that he couldn't get the glass.  Seungcheol became frustrated and grabbed a lot of Jeonghan's hair, and pulled it.

  Jeonghan let the glass go from the pain.  He looked at Joshua.  "Move out of the way!"  Jeonghan screamed to Joshua.  But it was too late, Seungcheol already threw the glass into Joshua's face. 

"You ever think about it with Jeonghan again, Imma do more.  If you're still here in one hour, I'm coming to kill your ."  Seungcheol warned.  He switched the sign to 'closed' and put the curtains on the windows.  He locked the door behind him.

  Joshua sat down against the counter.  Jeonghan sat on the other side. 

"Joshua.. I don't want you to ever come near me again.. I don't want him to kill you."

"Are you giving up already?"  Joshua asked.

"mh... You're far too precious to me.  I'd kill myself if anything more happens to you." 

"Jeonghan... If you give up, then I give up too.."  Joshua spoke.  "I'm giving up that idea, and I don't care if Seungcheol kills me."

  Jeonghan closed his eyes, letting the other's words sink in.  If Jeonghan gives up their relationship, Seungcheol will take advantage of him and hurt him.  That and he'll be lonely.. He loves Joshua.  And if Joshua gives up on leaving.. Then Seungcheol will kill Joshua.

"Hannie.. we're a couple now... and if you say we're over, I won't take that.  Because I know you love me."

"I want to protect you."

"I do too."

  Jeonghan had no words.  He got up, and walked around the corner.  "Joshua, go to the hospital, there's glass in your face."  Jeonghan cleaned up some of the dried blood on Joshua's face.  "I'll clean up."

  Jeonghan helped Joshua stand up.  Joshua looked at the older with a smile.  "I'll text you, okay?"  Joshua said.  Jeonghan nodded and kissed the younger's lips. 

  After Joshua left, Jeonghan's tears starts to shed.  The tears he's been holding back, the pain in his heart he never knew he had, and the strength in his legs went away.  He never knew that someone would make his heart weep so much for the person.  He needs Joshua, he never felt this way with Seungcheol.  


"That bastard.  Who does he think he is."  Jeonghan said, picking up his cell phone.

  He dialed the three numbers.  "Police, I have a complaint..."  Jeonghan spoke.


  Joshua made it to the hospital.  He recieved some stitches and some medicine to help with the swellings and for possible infections.  He walked out of the hospital and made his way to his apartment, not too far away from his place of work.  While walking, two police cars had their sirens on, and went the direction of his work. 

"Did.. Jeonghan call the police?"  Joshua thought.



  Just in the case, Joshua decided to run to work.
 


Hello everyone!  Thank you so much for reading this far!  There's one more chapter + the epilogue!  After this story is finished, I'll be posting a Meanie (Mingyu x Wonwoo) story I've been working on.  Interested?

  Thank you again!