Chapter 2 - Getting to Know You

Falling for You

  Jeonghan looked at Joshua.  "He didn't do anything, like hurt me."  Jeonghan stated while uneasily smiling.  "If he did, I would have moved away from here."  Jeonghan continued, sipping a cup of hot coco.

  Joshua nodded and looked down at his nearly empty mug of coffee.  "So, you'll be coming here regularly?"  Jeonghan asked after a long silence.  Joshua nodded and looked down at his watch.

"I'll make sure I make some tastey snacks for you then.  You can't go hungry every lunch time."  Jeonghan said in a cute tone.


  Joshua looked up at the café owner.


  Joshua got back to his office.  He saw the one and only, Choi Seungcheol at his desk with a mug of coffee.  Joshua cracked his neck and approached his station of work.  He looked up at his boss.

"Hello, Mr. Choi."  Joshua bowed in front of the other.

"Hello, Mr. Hong.  I wanted to see all of my employees today.  You're the only one I haven't."  Seungcheol stated.

  He noticed Seungcheol must have gone through his desk, he sees a few things out of place.  He looked back up at the older and smiled.  "Here I am."  Joshua said in a respectful tone. 

  He has a new feeling.  He's not for sure what it is.  Whenever he sees this man, he's been very careful as to not anger him.  But now, now he feels something different.  He feels like going off on him, asking why he was such a jerk to that angel at the café - 'What am I thinking?'  Joshua asked himself.  He looked down at the floor and back up at his boss.  'What... why am I like this?'

"Nice to see you.  How was your lunch?"  Seungcheol asked.

"The bread shop closed, so I went to a local convenient store."  Joshua slightly lied.

  Seungcheol nodded.  "I've been getting good reports from you, keep up the good work."  Seungcheol patted Joshua's shoulder and walked to the elevator.


  It was evening, Jeonghan was setting up for the next day.  The silent bell went off.  Jeonghan came around the corner to look who it was.  He kept his eased smile, even though the person who walked in makes him want to just leave. 

"Seungcheollie, what can I do for you?"  Jeonghan asked, drying some glasses from the dish washer.

"Nothing too much,"  Seungcheol locked the door, "just a tiny visit."

  Seungcheol walked around the counter, and put his arms around Jeonghan's waist.  Jeonghan felt Seungcheol's heavy breath on his neck.  He looked backward and up at the older.  "What do you want this time?"  Jeonghan asked, looking back down at the glass he's been drying for three minutes now. 

  Jeonghan felt the other pull his collar down.  Jeonghan knows what's coming next, he just doesn't want it.  He hates Seungcheol with every fiber of his being. Jeonghan feels little kisses on his neck.   'Seungcheol.. sometimes you can be too sweet' was Jeonghan's thought.  Sometimes Jeonghan does feel like he is loved by the other, he falls for the business owner's kisses every time. The kisses travel to his cheek, and near to his lips.  Jeonghan turned himself a bit around to get a better angle.  Their lips connected softly.  Jeonghan put his palm on the other's neck, pulling him closer. 

  Seungcheol depends the kiss by putting his tongue in Jeonghan's mouth.  Seungcheol grips the other's hips very softly, making Jeonghan give a slight squeal.  Jeonghan slightly smiles in the kiss.  The kiss ended.

"I'll see you tomorrow~"  Seungcheol gave a cute expression.

"I wouldn't care if you never showed up again, Mr. Choi."  Jeonghan gave a bored expression

"Love you~"

"Leave, you 2-timing jerk."  Jeonghan said, walking into the back of the café.

  Seungcheol walked back with him.  "Hey, you know I love you waayyy more than her, right?"  Seungcheol defended himself.

"Funny," Jeonghan pulled more napkins out, "I thought I overheard your lunch with her yesterday, and you said the exact same thing.  Well, except that you said you loved her waaaayyyy~ more than me."  Jeonghan gave attitude. 

  Seungcheol huffed.  Jeonghan opened the door of the café and directed him out of the door.  "Closing time is near, Mr. Choi, and your wife is waiting for you."  Jeonghan mentioned Seungcheol's commitmented relationship.

  Five minutes after the said boss left, the silent bell rang again.  Jeonghan was in the back refilling some grounds.  "I told you I'm about to close!  Go back home!"  Jeonghan shouted, thinking it's Seungcheol coming back.

  Jeonghan came around the corner and saw Joshua looking at him with a confused expression.  "Oh!  I'm sorry!  Sit down~"  Jeonghan showed the chair.

"No.. It's closing time...  You live around here?"  Joshua asked.

  Jeonghan nodded.  "Just a block away, what's up?"  Jeonghan said, finishing preparing for the next morning.

"Would you like me to walk you home?"  Joshua asked.

  Jeonghan looked down and to the side.  The last time someone walked him home?  That's when he found out Seungcheol was cheating on him, no.. He was cheating on his wife with Jeonghan.  Chills ran down his spine.  It was a minute later, he noticed he didn't respond. 

"Oh,.. Only if you want to."  Jeonghan said, taking off his apron, setting it on the counter.

  Jeonghan turned off the sign and walked out of the building with the younger.  Jeonghan walked along side Joshua.  It was rather dark for this time of day.  They were walking down the street.  Jeonghan stopped for a moment.  Joshua noticed and looked at Jeonghan.  He seemed focused on something.  He looked at what Jeonghan was staring at.  It was a two story house.  He saw people yelling at each other through the window. 

"I hate him."  Jeonghan said just enough for Joshua to hear.

"Seungcheol?"  Joshua guessed.

  Jeonghan shook his head to clear his mind.  "Let's keep going."  Jeonghan ordered, grabbing Joshua's hand.

  Joshua was surprised at the older's action.  "Okay" was the only thing that he could slip out of his lips.  He noticed that Jeonghan wiped his mouth roughly.


  After a few more minutes, they reached Jeonghan's apartment. They walked up the stares and stood in front of the door.  "Would you like dinner before going home?  It's still rather early."  Jeonghan asked, getting his keys out.

"I don't want to impose, we just met today, you know."  Joshua said, laughing slightly.

"I know, but I feel like I can trust you.  I'd feel bad to not treat you."  Jeonghan opened the door and showed him inside.

  Joshua walked in and looked around at the small apartment.  "Does spicy chicken ramyun sound okay?"  Jeonghan asked, taking out a pot. 

"Doesn't sound too bad.  I've been having plain chicken ramyun for a month now."  Joshua laughed.

 

Jeonghan giggled.