Part 2

Little VIXX 💟

           As soon as they enter the room, they’re shock by the scene in front of them after they switch on the light. There are no Wonshik and Sanghyuk! There are only a little boy struggles to release himself from a bigger boy’s hug who is still sleeping. Hakyeon almost faints from the sight. Luckily, Taekwoon turns and holds him at the right time. “Hey! Stay conscious!” Taekwoon snaps as he sits Hakyeon down to calm the leader. “I’ll help the little boy first,” Taekwoon says as he comes towards the struggle little boy and helps him out from the hug. He then holds the little boy and tries to coax him. “Aigoo~ you’re free now. Don’t cry…” Taekwoon says softly as he pats the boy’s back slowly. As if the boy understands Taekwoon, he stops crying and finally falls asleep in Taekwoon’s warm embrace.

       Taekwoon approaches Hakyeon who seems more stable now. “Hakyeon-ah, let’s get out and figure out what happened here,” Taekwoon says slowly so that he won’t wake up the sleeping boy in his embrace. “Okay, let’s go,” Hakyeon agrees as he comes out with Taekwoon before switches off the light and closing the door. Taekwoon puts the boy in his embrace on the fluffy sofa so that it will be easier for him to talk to Hakyeon. He puts a small pillow under the boy’s head so that it will be more comfortable for the boy. After that, he reaches for Hakyeon.

      "What happened?” Hakyeon asks with a confuse face. “I don’t get it too…” that’s the only thing Taekwoon can reply. Then, they hear a squeak sound, most probably from any of the room’s door being open. Their attentions are now fixed to Hongbin’s room since that’s the only room with an open door. A little boy walks out from that room with a bunny plushie in his hand. Taekwoon and Hakyeon look at each other as the little boy walks towards them. Then, he stops in front of Hakyeon. “Eomma, Binnie wants to sleep with eomma~ Binnie have nightmare,” the little boy says in a sleepy tone as he addresses himself as Binnie and Hakyeon as eomma. He rubs his eyes to show that he’s sleepy. Hakyeon gives his attention to the little boy.

       “Binnie?” Hakyeon asks as he turns to look at Taekwoon again. Taekwoon just nods his head as if he’s giving permission to Hakyeon to touch that little boy. “Can I?” the little one asks again when his question is not answered. “Yes, you can, Binnie. Come and lay besides me,” Hakyeon says softly as he helps the little boy to get on the long sofa and lays him down beside him. The little boy’s head is on Hakyeon’s laps. “Good night, eomma, appa,” the little one says as he hugs his bunny plushie and drifts to sleep. Hakyeon pats the little boy’s shoulder and sings lullaby so that the little boy sleeps tight and feels safe.

       “So, I’m eomma and you’re appa?” Hakyeon asks, even more confused with the situation. “I guess so,” Taekwoon simply answers. While they’re thinking about what happened, a shout can be hears from Jaehwan’s room and that shocks Hakyeon and Taekwoon. Luckily the boys are still sleeping soundly. “You go first. I’ll follow later. I need to put Binnie’s head on a pillow,” Hakyeon says to Taekwoon and the latter obeys. As soon as Taekwoon get inside Jaehwan’s room and switch on the light, he sees another little boy instead of Jaehwan on the bed. The little one is rubbing is forehead, probably hurt by something. “Appa! Help Jaehwannie~ Something fall and hit my head,” the little boy called Jaehwannie says as soon as he sees Taekwoon. Taekwoon walks towards the little boy and sits beside him. “Is it hurt, hmm? Let appa check it first,” Taekwoon says in a fatherly manner as he checks Jaehwannie’s forehead. “Don’t worry. It’s nothing serious. You won’t feel the pain later,” Taekwoon coax the little one as he blows on the said sick part. “Is this the thing that hit you?” Taekwoon asks as he shows a folded paper that he picks on the bed to Jaehwannie. “Maybe,” the little one simply answer as he smiles sheepishly.

       “Is there anything happened, Woon-ah?” Hakyeon asks as soon as he comes into the room. Taekwoon turns to face Hakyeon. At that time, Hakyeon realizes a little boy is sitting beside Taekwoon. “Eomma!” Jaehwannie calls with a cheerful tone, happy to see his mom. Hakyeon immediately look at Taekwoon with a confuse look. “He’s Jaehwannie and he was hit by this,” Taekwoon tells as he shows Hakyeon the folded paper in his hand. “Ah… Jaehwannie, is it hurt?” Hakyeon asks as he approaches the little one. “It’s not hurt anymore. Appa cured it just now,” Jaehwannie says with a big smile. “Good boy. Now, let’s get back to sleep, okay?” Hakyeon mutters softly as he pats the little one’s head and smiles. “Neh, eomma. Good night,” Jaehwannie obeys as he tugs himself in the blanket and drifts to sleep again. Hakyeon then pulls Taekwoon out of the room before switches of the light and close the door slowly. He leads Taekwoon to the kitchen before he asks... 

“Taekwoon-ah, the kids are all our members, right?”

 


Hi, guys! ^^

I don't know if this cliffhanger works or not but yeah, I'm not good at making cliffhanger XD

Hope you guys enjoy reading this update :D

Comments, Subscribes and Upvotes are all welcome hehehehe

Thank you for everything <3

See you guy on next update ^-^