Part 12

Little VIXX 💟

Some part of this chapter is from JungHyunRi's idea ^^

Thank you for letting me use your idea <3


In the midnight…

                Hakyeon wakes up due to his back hurt. ‘Must be because I sleep while sitting’ thought Hakyeon to himself. He tries to move Taekwoon’s head slowly so that he can stand up and at the same time not waking Taekwoon up. However, Taekwoon voice can suddenly be heard. “Hakyeon? You awake?” Taekwoon asks in sleepy tone. “Yeah, my back hurt,” Hakyeon replies as he stands up before stretching himself. Taekwoon also stands up to stretch himself. Not only his back, his neck hurt too. “Wait here. I’ll spread the mattress and we sleep here tonight. I think it will be easy for the kids to find us if the need anything,” Hakyeon says and Taekwoon nods at his words.

 

                Hakyeon takes out the mattress and spreads it in the middle of the living room. Taekwoon then comes with two pillows and places them on the mattress. “Let’s get some more rest,” Taekwoon says before both of them lay down on the mattress and drift back to sleep.

 

About 3 in the morning…

                A creak sounds can be heard. It’s sound of the door open and it’s from Hongbin’s room. Hongbin walks out of the room with one of his hand holding his bunny plushie while his other hand holding Sanghyuk’s hand. Both of them walk in a sleepy state towards the living room. When both of them see their ‘parents’ there, they sneak to Hakyeon’s side and lay down there. Sanghyuk lay down besides Hakyeon and Hongbin takes place besides besides the youngest. Sanghyuk scoots closer to Hakyeon sides as he holds on Hakyeon’s shirt before he sleeps back. As for Hongbin, he secures Sanghyuk in his warm embrace before he sleeps too. Not to forget his bunny that he puts between him and Sanghyuk.

 

                Not long after that, a creak sounds can be heard again. This time it’s from Jaehwan’s room. Jaehwan can be spot coming out from the room while dragging the sleepy Wonshik to the living room. His main intention is to find his ‘parents’ since he suddenly wants to sleep with them. So, he drags along Wonshik to keep him company. To his luck, Taekwoon and Hakyeon are only in the living room. Without wasting time, Jaehwan goes to Taekwoon’s side and lies beside the older. His hands link around Taekwoon’s arm for comfort. Wonshik, who is laying besides Jaehwan, immediately backhugs the elder to stay warm. That is how the family ends up sleeping together in the living room.

 

In the morning…

                Hakyeon, being the early bird he is, he wakes up first. He wants to stretch his body but he feels like something holds him from doing so. That is when he realizes Taekwoon arms are the one that holds him. Taekwoon arms are wraps around Hakyeon waist while his eyes are still close. Hakyeon decides to wake him up since they need to prepare breakfast for their ‘kids’. “Woon-ah, wake up,” Hakyeon calls as he shakes Taekwoon’s shoulder a little but no sign from Taekwoon. Hakyeon wants to call Taekwoon again but he stops when he feels his shirt being pulled from behind. Hakyeon looks at Taekwoon since he thought the younger is playing around with him. Then, he realizes that there is a small hand wrapping around Taekwoon’s big built body. With all his might, Hakyeon raises his upper part body to look behind Taekwoon. To his surprise, there is Jaehwannie and Wonshikkie behind the younger. Hakyeon smiles to himself when he finally knows who is behind him.

 

                With so much effort, Hakyeon releases himself from Taekwoon’s hug. When he can’t feel the warm of Hakyeon’s body anymore, Taekwoon then stirs before he opens his eyes. “Yeon-ah,” he calls and it gains Hakyeon’s attention. The elder was about to stands up but he turns to look at the younger. Taekwoon wants to straighten up his body but he is stop by Hakyeon. “Be careful. Hwannie and Shikkie are behind you,” Hakyeon warns. Taekwoon then slowly moves away Jaehwan’s arm around him before he changes from lying to sitting position. Both of them then move to lie at each end side of the mattress. This makes Hakyeon lying beside Hongbin and Taekwoon lying beside Wonshik. They lay down by their side and support their head with one of their hand for a better view of the kids between them.

 

             Hakyeon suddenly chuckles at the sight. “I never imagine that we will be in this situation. Look at how cute the kids sleep,” Hakyeon says as he looks at his ‘kids’ lovingly. Taekwoon also looks at them with love. “You’re right. I also never imagine this. I wonder if these moments will be in their memory,” Taekwoon mutters as he smiles. “I don’t know,” Hakyeon says as he shrugs before he plays with Hongbin’s soft hair. Hongbin stirs in his sleep before he finally opens his eyes. “Oh, eomma...” he mutters, still sleepy. “Hey, Binnie. Good morning,” Hakyeon says as he looks at Hongbin lovingly. “Good morning,” the younger replies as he smiles. His cute dimples can be seen. He then points at his forehead. “Hmm? Good morning kiss?” Hakyeon asks. Hongbin cutely nods and his smile becomes wider when his ‘mom’ knows what he wants. Hakyeon gladly leans closer and gives Hongbin a peck on his forehead. Then he hears a cute voice. “Hyukkie wants too,” the youngest voices out. Taekwoon can’t help but to laughs at the sight. Hakyeon shocks at the sudden voice since he doesn’t even realize when the maknae woke up. “Hyukkie wants morning kiss too, hmm?” Hakyeon asks and the maknae nods. Hakyeon then gives the maknae what he wants. Hyukkie giggles, happy that he gets what he wishes for.

 

              A few second after that Jaehwan’s voice can be heard. “Hwannie wants a good morning kiss too,” he whines. Hakyeon and Taekwoon chuckle at Jaehwan while Sanghyuk and Hongbin crawl towards Jaehwan to give the elder a kiss on the forehead before they giggles. “Hwannie wants it from eomma and appa,” Jaehwan whines again when he gets teases by his ‘dongsaengs’. “Arasseo~” Taekwoon complies as he leans closer to give a good morning kiss on Jaehwan’s forehead. Hakyeon also gets closer to them and gives a good morning kiss on Jaehwan’s forehead too. “Yay! I got two!” Jaehwan cheers. “Appa~” the two youngest whines when they don’t get any good morning kiss from their father. “Neh, neh~” Taekwoon says as he laughs. He gets closer to Hongbin and Sanghyuk before he gives the two kids what they want. Due to the chaos, Wonshik also wakes up but his eyes only open a little. “Shikkie still sleepy~” he whines. “You always sleepy, Shikkie,” Taekwoon teases as he gives a peck on the younger’s forehead. Hakyeon also do the same. “Thank you~” Wonshik thanks as he smiles before he drifts back to sleep. He pulls Jaehwan into his hug for comfort. Hakyeon and Taekwoon laughs when Jaehwan tries to releases himself from Wonshik. “Play some more and gets Shikkie up, okay? Eomma and Appa will take a bath,” Hakyeon says as he gives all his kids another kiss on the cheeks before he gets into his room. Taekwoon also does the same when the kids obey what their mom said.

 

After Hakyeon and Taekwoon done bathing….

                Hakyeon comes out from the bath room fully clothes as he wipes his wet hair with a towel. He then meets with Taekwoon, who just comes out from the second bathroom, fully clothes and also trying to dry his hair with his towel. Both of them then head to the living room to check on the kids. To their surprise, the kids are not there anymore. “Woon-ah! Where are they?” Hakyeon asks in panics. “Relax, Hakyeon. They must be some…” Taekwoon can’t continue his words when he smells something comes from the kitchen. “They must be in the kitchen!” Taekwoon exclaims and both of them rush to the said place. And Taekwoon was right! All of them are in the kitchen, preparing breakfast.

 

Preparing breakfast?

 

                Hakyeon and Taekwoon looks at each other before they hug and cheer. “They’re back!!” Taekwoon exclaims. “Woohoo!! We’ve succeed!!” Hakyeon cheers and they gain the other’s attention. “Hyungs, are you okay?” Jaehwan asks in confused. The two hyungs stop hugging and cheering as they look at their members. Without wasting any time, Taekwoon and Hakyeon pulls the others for a group hug.  “I’m so glad that you guys have come back!” Hakyeon says in relief as he hugs them tighter. “Hyung, mind to explain what happened?” Hongbin asks, still in confusion. “You guys don’t remember?” Taekwoon asks as he releases the hug. “Remember what?” Wonshik asks as he scratches his head. One of his hands is still holding a tongs as he is in the middle of frying the nuggets when the hyungs pull him for a hug. “You don’t remember what happened yesterday?” Taekwoon asks again for confirmation. “Yesterday? We went for practice, right?” Sanghyuk asks back and the other three nods. “Then, at night, we spend time watching the movie. That’s why we sleep together in the living room,” Jaehwan continues. Hakyeon and Taekwoon looks at each other when they heard that.

 

                “Ravi-ah! Your nuggets!” Jaehwan suddenly shouts when he smells burn. “Oh no! My nuggets!” Wonshik exclaims as he rushes to the now burned nuggets. At the same time, Hongbin approaches the two elder with a letter in his hand. “Hyungs, this is for both of you,” he says as he gives the letter to its owner. “Who gave it?” Hakyeon asks. “I don’t know. Someone left it in front of the door,” Hongbin says before he continues preparing the breakfast. Hakyeon and Taekwoon then left the kitchen with a ‘Don’t burn the kictchen!’ warning from Taekwoon since the members insist on preparing the breakfast.

 

In the living room…

                “Open the letter, Yeon-ah,” Taekwoon orders and Hakyeon obeys. They both then read the letter.

 

To : Hakyeon and Taekwoon

Congratulations! Both of you have succeed in all missions :-

 

- Sewing the bunny plushie.

- Treating Jaehwan’s wound.

- Put the kids to sleep.

- Showers the kids with a lot of love.

 

Your members and manager won’t remember what happened all these while since in their memory, yesterday is not existed. They will thought yesterday was the previous day. However, your loves for the members will remain in their memories and heart. Hope your group stay together and the bonding between members will be stronger from time to time.

 

We wish you success! ^^

 

                Hakyeon and Taekwoon looks at each other before they smile. “I’m glad that things turn out well!” Hakyeon sighs in relief. “I wonder who is behind all of this,” he continues. “Whoever the person is, they must be the one who want our group to be success and never fall apart. We should be thankful to that person,” Taekwoon says to ease Hakyeon’s mind. “Yup. I’m very thankful to whoever that person is,” Hakyeon mutters as he smiles at Taekwoon and Taekwoon smiles back.

 

                “Hyungs! Enough with the lovey-dovey. Let’s eat breakfast,” Sanghyuk shouts and that makes Taekwoon and Hakyeon laughs before they head to the kitchen to eat breakfast prepared by their members. Taekwoon and Hakyeon will never forget this experience and they will cherish them in their heart.

 

THE END

 


Hi guys! Yup, it's the end!

I hope you guys enjoy reading this nonsense(?) story hehe XD

Leave your thoughts on this story in the comments section below :D I love to read all of them <3

There might be a bonus chapter but don't expect too much...

Thank you for all of your supports for this story /hugs and kisses/ I appreciate all of it ^.^

Mind all the mistakes, okay? hehe...

To JungHyunRi, I'm sorry if the moment you've been imagining is not coming out as what you want /bows/ hope you still enjoy it tho :D

See you guys next time!