Bonus Part 1

Little VIXX 💟

Bonus chapter…

Idea From : DottedLeopard (Wattpad)

Bring some guest characters from other group. (Uncle for a day)

P/S : Please read the note at the end of this chapter. It's important for me :) Thank you in advance <3

 

                “Navy Shining Gold~ Neowa namanui color~ Navy Shining Gold~ sigani heulleogado~” Hakyeon’s phone rings. At that time he’s playing with little Hyukkie in his embrace. He immediately rushes to his phone and accepts the call. One of his hands is embracing Hyukkie while his other hand is holding the phone to his ear. “Yes, manager hyung?” Hakyeon asks on the line. “Hakyeon-ah! We’re in trouble,” the manager says in panic. “Why? Why, hyung? Tell me,” Hakyeon asks immediately. “I forgot that you and Taekwoon need to attend a radio show together. It’s for Pyeongchang 2018,” the manager replies and Hakyeon can feel that guilty in the other’s voice. “Okay, hyung. Relax. What is the time for the radio show?” Hakyeon asks calmly. “Two hours from now,” the elder mutters. “That’s mean the show starts at 11 in the morning, right?” Hakyeon asks again as he walks to Taekwoon that just come out from the bathroom. He signs Taekwoon to take Hyukkie from him so that it will be easier for him to discuss with their manager. Taekwoon immediately takes Hyukkie from Hakyeon and takes him to the living room where the others are playing. “Okay, hyung. Don’t worry. I will call you back later after I discuss with Taekwoon,” Hakyeon finally says. “Okay. Don’t take too much time or we will be late,” the manager reminds before they cut the line.

 

                Hakyeon then goes to the living room to get Taekwoon. “Boys, eomma and appa have something to talk about. Can you guys be a good boy and don’t fight with each other?” Hakyeon asks at the kids. “Neh, eomma!” the kids answer in chorus. With that, Hakyeon pulls Taekwoon into his room before he closes the door. “What happened, Yeon-ah?” Taekwoon asks in confussion. “Manager hyung said that both of us need to attend a radio show for Pyeongchang 2018 today,” Hakyeon replies. “Today? How about the kids?” Taekwoon asks in worries. “I plan to call Minhyuk. Maybe they can help us if they’re free today,” Hakyeon lets out his thought. “Is that okay for them to know what happened to us?” Taekwoon asks, unsure. “I believe in them. They have been our bestfriend for a long time, right?” Hakyeon asks back to gain Taekwoon’s trust. “Okay, then. I agree,” Taekwoon finally agrees to Hakyeon. “Great! Let me call Minhyuk first. You can go and play with the kids while I settle this matter,” Hakyeon says and Taekwoon obeys as he walks out from the room.

 

                "Minhyuk-ah, can you help me to take care of the kids?" Hakyeon asks Minhyuk, his idol bestfriend from BTOB as soon as the line connected. He sounds deseprated. "Kids? You mean Jaehwan, Wonshik, Hongbin and Hyuk?" Minhyuk asks for confirmation. "Yeah, can you?" Hakyeon asks again. "Why do I need to take care of those grown up men? I'm sure they can do anything by themselves." Minhyuk asks confusedly. “I won’t ask for your help if they’re a grown up men,” Hakyeon says as he facepalms. “What do you mean?” Minhyuk lets out another question. “I know this sounds unbelievable but yeah, they turn into kids,” Hakyeon answers. “What?!!! Kids?? Are you kidding me??” Minhyuk shrieks until Hakyeon needs to pull the phone far from his ear. “I’m not. They’re really a kid now. That’s why I really need your help to take care of them. Me and Taekwoon need to attend a radio show. Please… help us, Minhyuk-ah. I don’t know who else can help us,” Hakyeon pleads. “Hmmm… okay then. It should be no problem since we also don’t have any schedule today. We will go to your dorm,” Minhyuk finally agrees. “Oh my! Thank you so much, Minhyuk-ah. Taekwoon and I will treat you guys to a buffet as a return,” Hakyeon says since he knows how much BTOB loves foods. “Okay, call! I will tell the others and we will be there in half an hour,” Minhyuk informs and Hakyeon agrees. “One more thing, please keep this as a secret. It’s only between us. Other than that, only our manager hyung knows,” Hakyeon reminds and Minhyuk obeys before both of them cut the line.

 

Half an hour later…

                “Ding dong!” the door bell rings and Hakyeon rushes to open the door. "Oh my saviour!" he exclaims as he hugs Minhyuk. "Okay2. Now, let us in," Minhyuk says as he returns the hug and chuckles. "I wonder how the kids look," Eunkwang says before all of them gets into the dorm.

 

         As soon as they get in, Taekwoon stands up to greet them. "Jae samcheon!!!" a voice exclaims in excitement as the owner of the voice wobbly rushes to the called person. It turns out the owner of the voice is Hyukkie. He immediately hugs Sungjae's leg and leans his head. "Miss you, samcheon," Sanghyuk says before Sungjae looks at Taekwoon. "That's Sanghyuk or you can call him Hyukkie," Taekwoon informs as he understands what is in Sungjae's mind. "Hyukkie? Omo! So cute!!" Sungjae squeals as he bends down to lifts Hyukkie up. "Aigoo... Hyukkie! So cute! Samcheon miss you too," Sungjae says happily as he nuzzles his nose with the younger. His weird feeling about seeing the Vixx members as a kid already fly to somewhere far. Hyukkie giggles at Sungjae's act. "Samcheon, TV,"" Hyukkie says as he keeps on pointing at the television in the living room. "You want to watch TV?" Sungjae asks as he looks at Hyukkie while smiling. Hyukkie immediately nods. "Okay, let's go!" Sungjae exclaims before both of them go to the living room, leaving the others in awe.

 

        "Wow, that was fast of Sungjae," Hakyeon mutters before he looks at the others. "Okay, guys. Let's meet the other three," Hakyeon says before all of them go to the living room to meet little Jaehwan, Wonshik and Hongbin.

 

                “Oh! Ilhoon samcheon comes with his friends!” Wonshikkie exclaims when he notices the elders come nearer to them. “That’s Wonshikkie,” Taekwoon introduce just in case they don’t recognize. “Yeah, I can tell by the way he only called Ilhoon,” Eunkwang says before the others chuckles. “Shikkie!” Ilhoon calls before Wonshikkie makes his way to him in no time. Ilhoon immediately lower himself to takes the younger in his arm and lifts him up. “Let’s play, samcheon!” Wonshikkie requests. “What do you want to play?” Ilhoon asks and Wonshikkie immediately points at his bunch of Hotwheels at the corner of the living room. “Okay, let’s go!” Ilhoon immediately agree. “I want Hyunsik samcheon to play along too,” Wonshikkie demands. “Sure, Shikkie. Samcheon will play with you too. Let’s go!” Hyungsik immediately agrees as he smiles. Calling himself as samcheon also doesn’t sound awkward at all.

 

                “Jaehwannie, Binnie. Come here and greet your samcheon first,” Taekwoon calls in a fatherly manner. “Wait, appa. We’re in a battle,” Jaehwannie says as his eyes still focus on the tablet in between him and Hongbinnie. “Well, that’s Jaehwannie and the other one is Binnie,” Taekwoon introduces. “So, I guess we’re the one who need to go to them,” Hakyeon says before the six of them sits together with the two kids. Eunkwang, Minhyuk and Hakyeon on Jaehwannie’s side while Peniel, Changsub and Taekwoon on Binnie’s side. Without they realize, they’re now cheering on the two kids, who are battling in a fighting game.

 

                “Yay! Binnie wins!” Binnie cheers as he hands up. Peniel, Changsub and Taekwoon cheers on him too. Jaehwannie crosses his arms and shows his unsatisfied face. “Aigoo, Hwannie. You can try again. These samcheon will accompany you guys,” Hakyeon coaxes as he pats Jaehwannie’s back.  “Really, samcheon?” Jaehwannie asks as he turns to look at Eunkwang and Minhyuk. “Of course!” the two elders say in chorus. “Yay!” the little one cheers. “Binnie, let’s go for another battle!” Jaehwannie suggests. “Okay!” Hongbin immediately agrees before both of them facing the tablet again.

 

                “Okay, Minhyuk-ah. I think me and Taekwoon need to get ready now,” Hakyeon says. “Sure. Just go. I think they’re okay with us and we also don’t mind playing with them. Don’t worry,” Minhyuk assures. “Okay. Thank you, Minhyuk-ah,” Hakyeon thanks before him and Taekwoon get ready for the radio show. Their manager hyung most probably in his way to their dorm now.

               

                After finished getting ready, Hakyeon and Taekwoon go to the living room again. “Kids, appa and eomma are going to work. These samcheon will take care of you guys. You guys be a good boy, okay?” Taekwoon announces to the kids. “Neh, appa!” the kids say in chorus before all of them runs to their parents to get a goodbye kiss each. Hakyeon and Taekwoon gladly give a peck on their cheeks. The kids then back to what they are doing with their samcheon.

 

                “Minhyuk-ah, this is a list about them. I’ve write everything they need here,” Hakyeon says as he gives a list of info about the kids. “Okay. Don’t worry about them. We will be a good samcheon,” Minhyuk assures and Eunkwang nods as he agrees with Minhyuk. “Okay then. Thank you very much,” Taekwoon says as he smiles at the BTOB members.

 

                “Okay. We will go now. Our manager hyung messages that he already waiting for us,” Hakyeon informs. “Okay. Be careful,” Eunkwang says as he pats Taekwoon and Hakyeon’s back. “Thanks again,” Taekwoon says before saying goodbye to the kids. Hakyeon also bids a goodbye to the kids before both of them come out from the dorm.

 

“I hope everything will be okay…” Hakyeon and Taekwoon say before they head to their destination.

 


Hi, guys! I finally managed to write this bonus chapter.

Sorry for making you guys wait this long... 

I was so busy and currently I'm also busy with some works T.T

This bonus chapter will be continue in the next update (which I don't know when I can make it...)

I post this bonus chapter also because I want you guys give opinion on something.

I already wrote a chapter of same kind of story but it's little Neo which mean Neo become small instead of the younger member.

Do you guys want me to post it or not? If I post it, you guys might have to wait so long for the update...

I really can't update it for the time being. Maybe at the end of the year will be the time I can update it.

I will post it if you guys willing to wait for the update.

If you guys want me to post it when I surely can update it often, that's mean I will post it later when I'm really free.

One more thing, I have to attend for something important tomorrow. Wish me luck <3

Thank you guys for will to read my story ^^ Love u guys *hugs and kisses*

p/s: this chapter is not editted. So mind my mistakes :)