Part 11

Little VIXX 💟

At the same time, in Hongbin’s room…

                Taekwoon have just finished bathing Hongbin and Sanghyuk with so much effort since both of the kids need a lot of helps. He is now currently struggling to wear Sanghyuk a diaper. Sanghyuk keeps on moving around and Taekwoon almost lost his patient. “Hongbinnie, can you help appa to distract Hyukkie? Appa is having a hard time here,” Taekwoon asks with patient to Hongbin that is currently playing with his bunny plushie while his whole body still wraps in towel. “Neh, appa,” Hongbin immediately obeys as he moves closer to Sanghyuk on the bed.   

                “Hyukkie~ look at hyung~” Hongbin calls to gains the younger’s attention and he succeed. “Bin hyung~” Sanghyuk calls back cutely as he waves both of his hand towards Hongbin. That is when Taekwoon finally can wear Sanghyuk his diaper easily. Hongbin keeps on playing with Sanghyuk until Taekwoon is done dressing the youngest with his pajama.

                “Binnie, let’s wear you your pajama now,” Taekwoon orders and Hongbin left his bunny plushie being play by Sanghyuk. Taekwoon helps Hongbin to dress himself and wipes the younger’s hair gently. When he’s done with Hongbin, Taekwoon tells the younger to lie down on the bed and get ready to sleep. “Binnie wants bunny,” Hongbin demands as he points at the bunny plushie in Sanghyuk’s hands. ‘Ah, right! Binnie can’t sleep without his bunny plushie,’ Taekwoon whispers in his heart. Taekwoon looks at Sanghyuk and try to get the bunny plushie. “Noooo~” Sanghyuk whines as he hugs the plushie tighter. Taekwoon scratches his head as he doesn’t know what to do. If he takes the plushie from Sanghyuk, the younger will cry. Same goes to Hongbin if he doesn’t get his bunny. “Hyukkie, this is Binnie hyung’s,” Taekwoon says softly with hope that Sanghyuk will let go the plushie. “Noo~ it’s Hyukkie~” Sanghyuk whines again as tears start to form in his eyes. That is when Taekwoon know he is in trouble.

                He immediately takes out his phone and dial Hakyeon’s number. “Yeon-ah! Help me! I’m in Hongbin’s room,” Taekwoon says in desperate as soon as the line connected. “Oh, oh, arasseo,” Hakyeon mutters before they cut the line. Hakyeon, who is on the way to the kitchen immediately rushes to Hongbin’s room. As soon as he arrived, he’s shock to see Hongbin is playing push and pull with Sanghyuk, trying to get the bunny plushie. Taekwoon is on their side, trying to calm down the situation. Hakyeon immediately gets closer to the kids.

                “Binnie, Hyukkie, is arguing a good thing or bad thing?” Hakyeon asks and that makes the kids stop with what they’re doing. Taekwoon releases a relieve sigh and sit himself on the floor, trying to catch his breath. “It’s a bad thing…” Hongbin replies as he looks down. “Hyukkie?” Hakyeon asks to the youngest. “It’s bad, eomma,” he replies with his soft voice. Hakyeon smiles at the kids’ answer and take the bunny plushie from them. “Why don’t both you share the bunny, okay? Both of you can sleep together. Eomma will put bunny in the middle,” Hakyeon gives out solution. Sanghyuk and Hongbin look at each other, as if asking for each other agreement. In the end, both of them agree with their ‘mom’.

                “Good. Now, lay down on the bed and eomma will give the bunny,” Hakyeon orders and the kids follow well. Once they already settle on the bed, Hakyeon puts the bunny plushie between the two kids. “Remember, sharing is caring, okay?” Hakyeon reminds and the two kids nods with smile plasters on their face. “Okay, good boy. Appa will sing lullaby for both of you, okay?” Hakyeon says before Taekwoon stands up and take a sit apposite Hakyeon on the edge of the bed. He then starts to sing a lullaby with his sweet voice. At the same time, Hakyeon pats the two kids’ bum to help them sleep easily.

               After a few minutes, Sanghyuk and Hongbin finally drift to dreamland. They’re sleeping facing each other while Hongbin’s hand holding the right hand of the plushie and Sanghyuk holding the other hand of the plushie. Taekwoon and Hakyeon smile at the sight before both of them silently come out from the room after switching off the lamp. They close the door slowly before they head to the kitchen.

 

In the kitchen…

                Hakyeon takes out all the things from the bags and put it on the tables. Some of the things that need to be wash, he puts them in the sink. Taekwoon helps him by putting all the things that need to be keep at its place back such as the first aid box. Hakyeon then washes all the dishes with the help of Taekwoon before both of them take a sit in the living room to rest.

 

In the living room…

               Hakyeon and Taekwoon let themselves fall on the sofa before release a relief sighs. “You’ve done good work today, Yeon-ah. Without you, I don’t know if I can face this situation,” Taekwoon starts the conversation. “It’s because we have each other, Woon-ah. Without  you, I can’t face it too,” Hakyeon states out the truth as he yawns. He rubs his eyes in the process. Taekwoon chuckles at the sight as he finds it’s cute. “You must be tired. Why don’t you take a bath and…” Taekwoon stops suddenly when he feels a weight on his shoulder. He turns his head only to see a sleeping Hakyeon besides him. Hakyeon’s head is on his shoulder while his hands wrap around Taekwoon’s arm. Taekwoon once again chuckles before he brushes off the elder’s hair from covering his eyes. “Sweet dream, Hakyeon-ah,” Taekwoon whispers before him himself closes his eyes and places his head on Hakyeon’s. He also feels tired and need some rest.  Just like that, both of them finally drift to dreamland after all the hectic things that happened the whole day.

 

What will happen to them on the next day?

 


Hi, guys! Hope you guys enjoy this update ^^

If there is any mistakes, I'm sorry coz English is not my mother language and I didn't check it back...

Thank you so much for all of the supports! I love you guys <3 

Till the next update! /hugs and kisses/ ^.^