Part 6

Little VIXX 💟

               Hakyeon is about to join Jaehwan and Wonshik, who looks enjoy playing games in the tablet own by Taekwoon, when Taekwoon comes out from his room. So, Hakyeon decides to head to Taekwoon instead. “How’s it going?” Hakyeon asks. “Manager hyung said that not to worry because we still have one more week before practicing our choreography for comeback. He asked us to complete this task as soon as possible,” Taekwoon explains. “But we don’t know what the hidden missions are. What about our CEO?” Hakyeon mutters in worry. “Manager hyung said no need to worry about CEO. He will handle it. About the hidden missions, we’ll figure it out together, okay?” Taekwoon assures as he pats Hakyeon’s shoulder to calm the leader. “Okay,” Hakyeon nods.

               Suddenly, “Eomma, milk,” Sanghyuk requests as he pulls the hem of his ‘mom’s shirt to get attention. “Oh, Hyukkie. You want some milk?” Hakyeon asks as he lowers himself to Sanghyuk’s height. Sanghyuk cutely nods at Hakyeon’s question. “Appa, can you help us?” Jaehwan suddenly interrupt. “You make the milk for Sanghyuk and I'll go to Jaehwan,” Taekwoon says. “Okay, then,” Hakyeon obeys as he looks at Sanghyuk. “For now, seat with Hongbin hyung first, okay? Eomma will give it to you later,” Hakyeon says and Sanghyuk obediently goes to his Hongbin hyung. Hakyeon heads to the kitchen while Taekwoon comes toward Jaehwan and Wonshik.

            “Yes, Jaehwannie? Shikkie?” Taekwoon asks as he sits in front of the two kids. "Appa, this game is getting boring. Can we play other game?" Jaehwan asks as he pouts cutely and Wonshik nods, supporting his hyung. "What kind of game do you want, hmm?" Taekwoon asks the two kids before he takes his tablet and clicks on the Google Playstore App icon. "Hmmm... Anything fun, appa," Wonshik replies as he has no idea what to play. "Yes, appa. Anything more fun," Jaehwan says. Taekwoon suddenly remember that his nephew likes to play 'Talking Tom', so he download the game and hand his tablet to the two kids back. "How to play this game, appa?" Jaehwan asks as he and Wonshik pays attention at the tablet. There is a grey cat appears on the tablet screen. Suddenly the cat repeats what Jaehwan said.

         "Ghost!" Jaehwan and Wonshik shriek in fear as they quickly hides behind Taekwoon. Sanghyuk, who sits not far from them quickly hugs Hongbin besides him. "Hyung, ghost," he says in fear. Hongbin afraid too but seeing Sanghyuk shivers make him embraces the little one to calm him. "It's nothing, Hyukkie," Hongbin assures as he pats the younger's shoulder.

             Jaehwan and Wonshik take a peek from Taekwoon's side. "Hey, that's not ghost. That's a cat. It can talk," Taekwoon says softly and takes his tablet near to his mouth. "Jaehwannie, Wonshikkie," he says and the grey cat follows. Jaehwan and Wonshik come out from their hiding and look at the tablet in amusement. "Waaaa~ it can talk," Jaehwan says and the cat follows him again. "Annyeong, Wonshik imnida," Wonshik mutters as he waves his hand to the cat in the tablet. "Annyeong, Wonshik imnida," the cat replies. "But, I'm Wonshik," Wonshik says to his 'appa' as he tilts his head. Taekwoon can’t help but to chuckles. "He follows everything you say, Shikkie-ah," Taekwoon mutters as he ruffles Wonshik's hair. "Ooo..." Wonshik replies as he nods several times. Sanghyuk, who hears the conversation immediately escape himself from Hongbin's embrace and heads straight to Taekwoon. "Appa, Hyukkie... Wants to... Try," Sanghyuk requests. Hongbin, who just arrived behind Sanghyuk also nods. "Binnie wants to try too," he says. "Okay then, you guys can play along but don't bickers, okay? Appa will mad if you guys bicker," Taekwoon says with a soft warning. "Neh, appa!" All the four kids say in chorus and start to sit around the tablet.

             "What takes Hakyeon so long?" Taekwoon whispers to himself as he switches off the television before going to the kitchen. "Hakyeon-ah," Taekwoon calls as soon as he spots Hakyeon, who's sitting on the chair. Hakyeon seems like in another world and doesn't hear Taekwoon called. Taekwoon feels weird since Hakyeon only freeze with a sticky note at his hand. "Hakyeon-ah!" Taekwoon calls a little bit louder as he pats Hakyeon's shoulder. "Oh, Taekwoon-ah, why?" Hakyeon ask as if he just woke up from sleep. "Are you okay? Where's Sanghyuk's milk? And what's that?" Taekwoon asks as he points at the sticky note. "Oh, I'm okay, I guess. Here, Sanghyuk's milk. Give it to him and come back here. There's something we need to discuss," Hakyeon says as he hands Taekwoon Sanghyuk's milk bottle and Taekwoon obeys.

             After a few minutes, Taekwoon comes back and takes a seat in front of Hakyeon. “So, what is it?” Taekwoon asks. “They said there was a... ghost, right?” Hakyeon asks slowly. “Ghost? Oh, just now? Is that makes you freeze?” Taekwoon replies with questions too. Hakyeon nods his head several times. “Ohhh… they’re just afraid of the ‘Talking Tom’ game since the cat can talk. So, they taught that was a ghost,” Taekwoon explains the real situation that happened just now. “But… I really think the ghost did come here,” Hakyeon says almost whispering. “What? How come?” Taekwoon asks in confused. “Here. This note is suddenly on the fridge. Isn’t it weird?” Hakyeon asks as he shows Taekwoon the said sticky note.

 

“Congratulations!

You’ve complete one of the hidden missions.

Good luck on the next one! 😉 ”

 

                Taekwoon reads the note then looks at Hakyeon. “Shouldn’t we be happy?” Taekwoon asks as he raises one of his eyebrows. “Yes, but it’s scary,” Hakyeon pouts. “I think this is some sort of mission for strengthening our bond between members. You know that our group is a bit far away from each other since we’re busy with our personal schedule. We are chosen to do this even though I don’t know who chose us. But, if this is the only way to get our members back, I’m willing to do this,” Taekwoon says to sooth the leader. “That must be the reason, right?” Hakyeon tries to think positive as he smiles at Taekwoon. "Yeah, so don't think too much, okay?" Taekwoon says as he pats the leader's shoulder and gains a nod from the elder. "Thank you, Taekwoon-ah. If you're not with me, I don't know how I will handle this on my own," Hakyeon mutters. "No need, Hakyeon. I don't think I can handle this on my own too if you're not here," Taekwoon replies as he gives Hakyeon a hug and Hakyeon hugs him back. "Now, let's go to the living room. Maybe there will be another hidden mission," Taekwoon says as he releases the hug.

"I think the hidden mission just now is sewing the bunny plushie," Hakyeon mutters. "I think so too. Luckily, you know how to sew," Taekwoon smiles. Hakyeon chuckles as a reply before he goes out from kitchen to the living room with Taekwoon.

            "Eomma, here," Sanghyuk calls as he shows his emptied milk bottle to Hakyeon. "Finished already? Good boy," Hakyeon praises as he rewards Sanghyuk a peck on the cheek. The younger giggles as a repond before joining his hyungs playing the game again. Hakyeon and Taekwoon smiles while looking at each other before the leader goes back to the kitchen to clean the milk bottle. Taekwoon walks towards the kids before sits between Sanghyuk and Jaehwan. "Want appa to shows something interesting?" Taekwoon asks and all the kids pay attention to him. "I want!" Jaehwan and Wonshik exclaim while Hongbin nods several times. "I... Want," Sanghyuk says cutely as he shows his eyesmile which Taekwoon can't resist himself from pinching the kid's cheek lightly. Sanghyuk giggles at his 'appa' action.

            Taekwoon taps on one of the buttons besides the cat in the tablet. Suddenly a dog appears and farts behind the cat. Automatically, the kids laugh to their heart content. Jaehwan and Wonshik even knock into each other's head due to their laugh. Sanghyuk gets near to the tablet and taps on the same button again. The dog comes out again and farts. All of the kids laugh again when the cat pinches it nose. "What so funny?" Hakyeon asks as soon as he comes out from the kitchen before joining the others. "Dog... Puttt puttt, eomma," Sanghyuk replies. "Eh? What is that mean?" Hakyeon asks in confused as he looks at Taekwoon for an explaination. "This, eomma," Jaehwan immediately tap the same button and the same things repeat. They laugh again and now Hakyeon understand. "Ahhh... Now, I understand," Hakyeon says as he chuckles.

           "Let's eomma shows you something too," Hakyeon says as he taps on another button. The dog comes out again and pops a paper bag behind the cat. As a result, the cat gets shock and jumps high until it hangs on the chandelier. The kids laugh again to their heart content. They laugh until they lay down on the floor holding their stomach. "This game is fun!"Jaehwan exclaims and agree by the others.

           "Eomma, Appa... Can we go to the park this evening?" Hongbin suddenly asks. "Park? You mean the nearest playground?" Taekwoon asks. "Yup," Hongbin nods. "That must be fun!" Jaehwan exclaims as he starts to dance around with Wonshik. Sanghyuk then crawls near to Hakyeon. "Uri Hyukkie also wants to go?" Hakyeon asks lovingly. "Neh, eomma. Want... play... swing," Sanghyuk says words by words as he offers a cute smiles. "Arasseo, eomma will discuss with appa first, okay? You guys continue playing," Hakyeon says as he gives sign to Taekwoon to follow him. "Neh, eomma!" The four kids say in chorus.

 


Hi, guys! How are you guys doing? ^^

Finally, I can update this story :D

How is it? I hope it still nice and interesting to be read XD

About the 'Talking Tom' game, it's the old ver. I know they have a new one but I'm too lazy(?) to check it out.

So, I just described the game based on my memory of it hehe... I hope you guys don't mind /bows/

I think that's all for today ^^

All comments, subscribers and upvotes are welcome ^3^

Thank you for everything <3