Part 1

Little VIXX 💟

            It’s 12 a.m. Hakyeon wakes up by a crying voice. At first, Hakyeon ignores it and covers his ears with a pillow since he’s not the brave type. Just then, he hears it again and it makes Hakyeon immediately get up and go out from his room. He reaches for Taekwoon’s room’s doorknob since he is not brave enough to check out where the sounds come from himself. Luckily Taekwoon didn’t lock his room and it’s easy for Hakyeon to get inside.

          “Taekwoon-ah! Wake up!” Hakyeon says almost whispering as he shakes Taekwoon’s body several times. Taekwoon opens his eyes slowly and tries to look at the person who dare to disturb his sleep. “Oh, Hakyeon-ah… whats wrong? Just let me sleep already… you can bother me tomorrow, okay?” Taekwoon says half-sleep before he closes his eyes back. “Woon-ah! Don’t you hear anything? Please wake up… I’m afraid…” Hakyeon pleads in fear. Taekwoon forces his eyes to open and change position from laying to sitting. “Hear what? I don’t hear any…” Taekwoon stops when he hears someone crying. “Who’s crying?” Taekwoon asks and his eyes are not sleepy again now. “I don’t know. That’s why we should check it out together. I’m afraid to do it alone,” Hakyeon mutters as his right-hand shakes Taekwoon’s. “Arasseo, let’s go,” Taekwoon agrees since he knows the leader is not the brave type.

           They come out of the room together.  Taekwoon is in the lead while Hakyeon follows closely from behind and his hand holds the end of Taekwoon’s shirt as if Taekwoon will leave him alone.  They hear the crying sound again and try to focus where the sound comes from. “I think it’s from Wonshik and Hyukkie’s room,” Hakyeon tells as he points at the said room. “Let’s go there,” Taekwoon bravely lead the way and enters the said room with Hakyeon. Luckily, it’s not lock.

           As soon as theyenter the room, they're shock by the scene in front of them after they switch on the light. There are no Wonshik and Sanghyuk!

 

Where are they?

 


Hi, everyone! :)

Sorry for the short update /bows/

I hope this short update helps you guys to get a little hint about how's the story will be ^^

See you guys soon! <3

Thank you for everything /throws heart/