Gonna Set Your Flag On Fire

Bleeding Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Lisa I promise I will explain everything to you. Just sit down." Lisa walked closer towards the two. "I don't want to sit down. I want to know who she is and why she is in my house." Lisa said viciously. The female raised an eyebrow. "Never knew she was this stuck up." she commented. Yoongi turned around and stared at the female with wide eyes.

"Excuse me?!" Lisa said gstepping even closer towards the two. Yoongi quickly stepped in. "Okay let's not do anything we'll regret. Lisa just hear me out. Hear us both out." Lisa glared at the girl once more before she turned to her brother. "Fine, but make sure she fixes her attitude first."

The female rolled her eyes. Yoongi turned to her. "What the hell was that?! You've never acted this way before. Ever since we've been together I told you that you had to do one thing. Protect Lisa. Now you're going off on her." The female sighed. "Yoongi it's been a long day. I'm tired of hiding our relationship and I guess I just went off. I'll apologize." she said pushing past him.

Yoongi watches as she walks towards Lisa and sits down beside her. "I'm sorry for what I said. I'm Jennie. You're brother and I have been... we've been seeing each other for a while now." she admits. Lisa stares at Jennie for a few seconds processing what she had just been told. She turns to Yoongi. "Wait, you've been seeing someone?" Yoongi nods slowly with his head down.

"How long?" she asks looking between the two. Jennie looks at Yoongi as if they aren't sure what to say. Yoongi cleared his throat. "For a while. We met a long time ago, but she just recently moved down here." Yoongi looked at his sister only to see her displeased face. He sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. "Since you were a freshman." Lisa's eyes widened.  "You've been dating her for four years and didn't tell me!" she exclaimed.

"I didn't think you-" - "Didn't think I would what? Approve of it? Yoongi I am thrilled that you have found somebody. I'm just upset that you didn't tell me about her." Lisa said sadly before turning to Jennie who sent her an apologetic smile. She turned to her brother one more time before she went to her room. Yoongi held his head down as he just stood there. He didn't want this to happen. Not like this. Not right now.

Please log in to read the full chapter