If Tomorrow Never Comes

Bleeding Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You wouldn't dare."

"No?"

After that was said Jungkook slid the blade that he placed near Lisa across ever so slowly as he watched her body fall the the ground.

Everyone stood there with their mouths open and tears beginning to form in their eyes. Yoongi dropped to the ground as he looked at her. Jennie ran over to the group.

"Lisa..." Yoongi muttered his voice shaking. He held his sister's lifeless figure as he cried. He quickly bit into his wrist and fed her his blood.

Nothing.

He hugged her tightly, his head laying on her chest. He listened. He tried so hard to listen for a beat. For anything.

But there was nothing.

And this was it for Yoongi. She was gone. He had nothing left. He loved Jennie, he truly did, but Lisa was his sister. His everything. His responsibility.

He then looked up at Jungkook. "You son of a !" he yellled standing up. Before he could take the first swing at him Jungkook grabbed Jennie and was gone.

"Damnnit!" he yelled as he turned to his sister. He then turned to Jisoo. "There's got to be something." she shook her head. Yoongi held her by her shoulders. "Jisoo there has to be something!" he yelled.

"Yoongi! She's gone! Lisa's gone!" Jisoo yelled back. Those were the exact words he didn't want to hear. He couldn't bring himself to believe it. It couldn't be. Not his sister.

Taehyung places his hand on his shoulder. Yoongi turned to him. He could see the hurt in Taheyung's eyes. Tears were threatening to fall, but Taehyung was trying to be strong.

Jisoo slipped away with Jin to do the final spell to take them home. Pranpriya has woken up a few moments before. For some reason seeing Lisa's lifeless body made her want to kill Jungkook stronger. She wanted her revenge.

"We'll figure this all out at home. Jungkook, Jennie, Lisa...." Yoongi looked at Taehyung with bloodshot eyes. "She's gone. There's nothing else to figure out Taehyung. She's gone. There is no getting her back."

Taehyung sighed as the first tear fell from his eyes. "Don't say that. There's a way to fix this I'm sure. A loophole. There always is one."

Yoongi pushed Taehyung away. "Don't be so stupid Taehyung." he said walking towards Jisoo and Jin. Pranpriya walked towards them. "I'm sorry about your sister." she spoke up. Yoongi scoffed.

Please log in to read the full chapter