Tainted Thoughts

Bleeding Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lisa opened her eyes slowly. She blinked a few times before she was fully aware of her surroundings. She notices the red curtains and golden mirror to the left of the bed. Lisa was definitely not in her room, but she did know exactly where she was. Just as Lisa sat up the door opened. Rosé appeared bringing her a bowl of soup.

"You're awake. How are you feeling?" Lisa sat up slowly, but soon regretted it as her head started pounding. "Rosé What happended?" she asked. "I saw you go into the bathroom at the party. You didn't look too good and I decided to bring you here." 
Lisa's eyes widened as she tried to sit up again. "Does my brother know?" Rosé made her sit back down. "Take it easy Lis. I told Yoongi everything. I didn't appreciate that girl being there though." Lisa chuckled.

Rosé always had the hots for Yoongi since the two were in junior high. While Yoongi did tell Rosé that he thought she was beautiful, the both of them knew that they could never date. Not as long as Lisa was alive. "Anyway, I was going to let you wear my clothes to school, but I see now that you're not in any condition to go. I still have to though. I want you to go back to sleep. If you need anything my mom is home." Lisa smiled as Rosé left. Her head had hurt too much for her to move, but she had one thing on her mind. She had one plan and she was going to complete it. She was going to get all the answers she wanted one way or another.

Lisa managed to get herself together and ate the soup that Rosé made for her. Lisa really appreciated having a friend like Rosé at times like this. Not only did she take care of her, but she always put Lisa's favorite vegetables in her soup. After she had eaten the amount she wanted she checked her phone which was lying in the stand along with her food. She scrolled through the unimportant notifications stopping when she saw a text from Taehyung.

To: Lisa
From: Taehyung

"Rosé told me you were sick. I feel like it's my fault. :( Get better soon love.❤️

To: Taehyung
From: L

Please log in to read the full chapter