Saving Grace

Bleeding Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Isn't my brother going to be worried about where I am? You didn't seem to fill in those small holes in your plans." Lisa stated as she and Jungkook walked down the dark street. Jungkook chuckled. "See that's where you're also wrong Lisa." - "I always check behind myself. I always make sure everything is in place before I leave the scene." Lisa frowned upon hearing this.

She still didn't understand how she had gotten to this moment. She's lost Jisoo. A sweet girl who didn't deserve any of this. She was a quiet witch and Lisa only used her. She had to say goodbye to Taehyung. Jungkook has told her that he would no longer be needed in her life. She didn't quite know what that meant, but she did know it was best to just let go. It was safer that way.

And then there's Yoongi. Jennie. She had left a proposal for them which was Jungkook's orders. Lisa would do anything to protect her brother, but this...this made her realize that maybe, just maybe she should have listened to Jungkook.

He told her not to do this. Not to try to interfere with anything. And she did anyway. "You see Lisa you and I are going to be spending a lot of time together because for some reason," Jungkooks started as the two stopped walking. Jungkook wrapped his arm around Lisa waist pulling her closer to him. "I think you're scared of me. Or of what I might do, but Lalisa you shouldn't be. I would never hurt you."

Lisa rolled her eyes as she looked at him. "You killed an innocent girl and you made me leave my brother behind. So you say you'll never hurt me, but the truth is Jungkook, I'm not scared of you. I despise you because you have managed to make life a living hell in only the matter of a few hours. Jungkook chuckles as his eyes began to turn red. His eyes glistening as he looked at Lisa. The sight made her very uncomfortable, but she wouldn't tell him that.

"I've made your life a living hell? If you think that now Lisa, then you might not be able handle what I have prepared for you." he said as he released her. "You see there is much more to this world than you realize. If you think vampires and witches are bad, well baby you're in for a treat."

"Tomorrow morning a friend of mine named Pranpriya is going to stop by your home and take care of some business. Lisa began to move, but Jungkook quickly stopped her. "Now don't think about hitting me or anything because she isn't going to hurt anyone. She's a shifter. She'll play the role of being Min Lalisa."

"She'll live your life while you have special time with me, but don't worry the only thing she won't be attending will be your brother's wedding." - "Why only his wedding?" Lisa asked. Jungkook smirked as he looked at her. "Interesting things are going to happen that day. I need you there for it all."

"So I'm guessing you know when that will be." Lisa sis unamused. Jungkook nodded. "I know everything Lisa. Everything about everyone. It's my sup

Please log in to read the full chapter