Heart-Shaped Bruises

Bleeding Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Well what do we have here? To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Obsidian?" Yoongi asks confusedly. "I thought we were going-" - "To hell?" Jungkook interrupted. Everyone turned to him for an explanation. He chuckled. "The spell you cast brings you to me. Not my home. Besides you all wouldn't like it there it's a little...intense. Obsidian is of course what separates Earth from Hell, but it's also a one way ticket to get there."

Yoongi turned to Jisoo who only shrugged. "Where's my sister?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook smirked. "You didn't even ask about Jennie. Of course she is your sister, but Jennie's your lover." Jungkook walked towards them. "But then again, after all the time she's spent with me I don't know so much about that."

"You son of a-" Yoongi started swinging, but Taehyung stopped him. "He's just messing with you. You can't let him win." Jungkook turned to Taehyung. "Ah yes. The forgotten boyfriend. How unfortunate would it be if Lisa didn't even know of your existence."

Taehyung glared at Jungkook as his slowly gained red pigment. Yoongi tapped him lightly to calm him down. Jungkook's eyes widened. "Ex-boyfriend who's now a vampire. I'm liking this story so far."

"How about instead of wasting my breath on you four I get to the real business. Jungkook snapped his fingers and three chairs appeared. He snapped his hand again causing the sirens and Pranpriya to be forced into them and locked their hands and feet.

He turned to the girls. "Krystal and Jessica. I should have you both sent straight to the end of hell for what you've done, but instead I think instead I'm going to make yours deaths nice and slow." The two girls looked at Jungkook with a mixture of fear and worry.

He then walked towards Pranpriya. As the other four stood back and watched too afraid to get on Jungkook's bad side even thought they kind of already are. "Jisoo pulled Yoongi towards her "Plan B. This is our one chance and we have to take it. Those three are the new distraction we have to act fast and kill Jungkook." Jisoo whispered.

Yoongi nodded. "But we don't even know where to girls are." Yoongi stated. Jisoo sighed pulling the necklace out of her pocket. She turned to Jin. "We'll do our best to track them if we can, but we have to do something. Even if it means finding the girls later." Jisoo explained. Yoongi nodded.

"Taehyung listen to Jisoo and Jin. I need to go prepare the weapons." Taehyung nodded. "And if I don't make it, take care of Lisa." he stated Taehyung nodded sadly. None of them had really thought of the fact that there was a possibility that they wouldn't make it out alive. None of the

Please log in to read the full chapter