Proposal

Bleeding Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Jisoo! You killed him!" Lisa exclaimed. Jisoo looked at the lifeless body of the floor. "I guess I did. I can't believe I just killed the-" - "Let me stop you right there." a male voice said. The females turned their heads to see Jungkook rising from the ground holding his neck.

He looked at Jisoo. "That hurt. You are so rude." he started. Jisoo began breathing heavily as she looked at the male in front of her. Jungkook smirked as he noticed how scared Jisoo was. "You're also not needed." he said. The two girls were confused until Jisoo started coughing once again, but this time there was blood.

Lisa tried to help her control it, but there wasn't anything she could do to save her. Lisa turned to Jungkook. "Please. Please stop you're killing her." Jungkook looked at Lisa. He could see the emotion in her eyes. "On one condition." he said. Lisa turned to Jisoo who was holding onto her last few breaths. She turned back to Jungkook. "Fine! I'll do anything. Just please stop." Jungkook smirked and soon Jisoo's coughing stopped and she was regaining her breath.

Jungkook walked towards Lisa and pulled her up so she was standing in front of him. "Lalisa. I have dreamt of this moment for so long. Now I finally have you." Jungkook said. Lisa frowned and tried to move away from him, but Jungkook quickly grabbed her arm and stopped her. "Don't."

Lisa swallowed hard as she was under his gaze she could see small streaks of red gleaming in his eyes, disappearing almost as soon as they appear. "Lisa you and I have a lot to do. But I need you to do a couple things for me." Lisa scoffed. "Look Jungkook I'm not afraid of you. You don't scare me and I don't have to listen to a damn thing you say."

Jungkook chuckles as he tighten the grip on her arm. "You see that's where you're wrong. You're going to do exactly what I say because if you don't..." Lisa looked at him with an unamused expression until he said the next words. Just those words caused her whole mood to change. As well as her answer.

"Your brother just might not see tomorrow. You see Li

Please log in to read the full chapter