GOT7 takes a trip to the beach (part 2)

Maknaes at Hand

The next day the members were going to go to the beach. “ Come on slowpokes let’s go to the beach,” Jackson yelled. 

The members were getting their bathing suits on and pulling clothes over them. Jackson was the first to be ready because he was the most excited. Jinyoung and Jaebum came out of their shared room and followed waited for the others in the hallway. Mark and the maknae line followed not long after. 

The members piled into the van and their manager followed them and started the drives to the beach. It wasn’t long before they arrived. Jackson screamed and rushed out of the car jumping around the place. Jinyoung and Jaebum shook their heads and chuckled at his actions. 

The maknae line wandered off onto the beach and felt the sand in between their toes. “Wow this is amazing I wish we could come here more often,” Yugyeom said. Bambam and Youngjae nodded in agreement and walked around

“ Guys come over here and put sunscreen on,” Jinyoung yelled. “ Coming mom~,” Bambam teased. 

Jaebum and their manager had set up a big umbrella and were resting under it. Jinyoung being the motherly figure he is was making sure everyone had sunscreen on so the didn’t burn. Jackson, Mark, and the maknae line made their way to the umbrella were the others were to put sunscreen on. 

“ Here put this on,” Jinyoung said while handing out sunscreen. Jackson quickly put sunscreen on and headed out to play in the water. Mark soon followed Jackson with Youngjae following. Yugyeom and Bambam decided to stay under the umbrella and talk. 

“The ocean is quite pretty,” Bambam quietly said sitting next to Yugyeom. “ You know what else is pretty,” he continued “ you,” Bambam smirked at Yugyeom’s embarrassed and blushing face. Yugyeom slapped him and said, “ You are too.” Then Bambam blushed and hid his face. 

The hyungs were watching them and started to giggle. “ You two are so cute,” Mark said. Jackson pecked Mark on the cheek and ran to hide behind Jinyoung. Youngjae looked at everyone and said, “ I love you guys.”

Their time at the beach wasn’t as long as they wanted. They packed up their things and got into the car. Everyone fell asleep in the car on the way to the hotel. Once they arrived back at the hotel the sun was going down. Jinyoung woke up Jaebum first and pointed to the other members. 

They were cuddling despite having seatbelts on. Jinyoung took a few pictures before waking everyone else up. Bambam clung onto Yugyeom's left side while Youngjae clung to Yugyeom’s other side. Jackson was holding hands with Mark as they all made their way to the elevator. 

“ Can we all sleep in Jinyoung hyung and Jaebum hyung’s room,” Bambam sleepily slurred. No one could resist the cuteness of a sleepy Bambam so all of the members squeezed onto the bed and cuddled until the next morning.