Sick Sanha

Maknaes at Hand

                       It was going to be one of those days. Sanha could tell when he woke up in the middle of the night feeling horrible. ( But seriously he woke up at 12:30 in the morning). He had a pounding headache, hurting stomach, and stuffy nose.

He got out of his bed quietly to find medicine not wanting to wake his hyungs up. Of course, he was going to tell them but he didn't want to wake them up. They were all very tired after schedules of their comeback. It was about time that his body couldn't take it anymore. When he got to the bathroom an saw his reflection it was horrible. He looked so pale and well ... dead, and he had dark circles under his eyes. He splashed some water on his face to make his appearance hopefully look better.

 

                      He shook his head a little bit and a wave of nausea washed over him. He quickly dropped in front of the toilet to empty the contents of his stomach. Before he knew it he heard footsteps and the bathroom door open to reveal Rocky.

Oh no he thought I woke one of my hyungs up oh no oh god why!  Rocky came towards him and started rubbing his back. " Sanha are you okay," Rocky asked. It was a really stupid question why would you ask that if someone looked like death and was throwing up. 

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!

" Sorry Sanha never mind that question I'm going to go get MJ hyung," Rocky said.

 Sanha just sat there looking miserable. Soon Rocky came back with JinJin and MJ.

" Sanha can you get up and follow me to the couch," JinJin asks. He nods and slowly gets up. MJ grabbed his arm and helped him get to the couch. When he got to the living room he saw Moonbin and Eun-woo sitting in chairs waiting for them to get to the living room. Sanha was carefully sat on the couch." Eun- woo can you go get the thermometer," MJ asked. Eun-woo immediately got up and went to get the thermometer.

" Sanha when did you start feeling sick," Moonbina asked.

" It was when I woke up that I started feeling sick. I promise that  I was going to tell you but I didn't want to wake you guys up," Sanha quickly said. Just then Eun-woo entered the living room with the thermometer and some medicine. " Put it in your mouth," JinJin said.Sanha put it in his mouth and waited for the thermometer to beep. 

When it finally beeped it said 39.5 celsius. " Should we take him to the hospital," Rocky asked. " I don't know," JinJin said. Sanha just st on the couch with his eyes half closed leaning against Moonbin. " I'll call manager hyung and tell him about Sanha. In the meantime, Rocky go get a bowl of water and a towel, Eun-woo go get light blankets for him, and MJ go heat up some soup," JinJin said. 

They all set off and came back soon with the supplies. Everyone hovered around the living area to see that Sanha was taken care of. 

" Thank you hyungs for taking care of me," Sanha said. " Sanha that is what we do," Rocky said. 

Soon everyone was in a blanket and pillow pile laying silent and still. One by one they all fell asleep. Before Eun-woo fell asleep he said: " Good night Sanha. Thank you for letting us take care of you."

" Good night Eun-woo hyung. I love you," Sanha said sleepily. 

 

They woke up the next morning and Sanha's sickness had gotten better thankfully caught in the somewhat early time.