When Dino did Self Harm and His Hyungs Were There prt 3

Maknaes at Hand

                Chan woke up surrounded in warmth. The only issue was that it was too hot and he was being crushed. Chan decided that he would like to not burn into a crisp or crushed to death and opened his eyes. He could see all of his hyungs around him. He also figured out who was crushing him to death. 

               It was Soonyoung and Mingyu. He huffed and tried to get out from under them but he didn’t succeed. Chan decided he would resort to one last option. “ Help me I’m being crushed under two big people,” he screamed on the top of his lungs. 

           All of his hyungs jumped and Chan was quite amused. Jeonghan being the one that woke up fast shouted at Soonyoung and Mingyu for crushing his child. After that, the two were complaining that they weren't that heavy but apologized while being glared at by Jeonghan.


           Once everyone was fully awake thanks to Chan’s loud shouting they went to the dining room for breakfast. Jeonghan and Joshua cooked breakfast while the others either set the table or sat down in the living room. 

                “ Okay the food is ready now get some before Wonwoo and Vernon eat it all,” Jeonghan shouted from the kitchen. The other members rushed to the kitchen so they could get some food. Chan just walked slowly into the kitchen and when he made it to the table he was pulled into Jeongahn’s lap.

                  Chan was surprised when he was pulled down and yelped. The other members looked at him fondly and smiled. “Chan are you going to talk about last night after breakfast,” Seungcheol asked causing everyone to pause.

    Chan just looked down and nodded his head. Jeonghan took this moment to feed him. Once everyone had finished eating and cleaning up they made their way into the living room. Chan decided not to sit near Seungcheol nd Jeonghan. He looked for any empty spaces and sat beside Seungkwan and Jihoon instead. 

    Everyone looked at him expectantly and Chan decided he would have to talk about it.  He took a deep breath and decided to start “ Well I um doubt my self a lot. I also have insecurities about things. Like my dancing looks and stuff. I was doubting my self a lot yesterday and I had never cut before. Yesterday was the first time I ave ever  cut and I just.” Chan looked away from his hyungs. 

             He could feel himself tearing up and thoughts were running through his head once again. He felt arms wrapping around him, he knew that it was Jihoon and Seungkwan. Great, he was thinking to himself here I go again crying. 


    “ Channie don’t think those things you are perfect just the way you are,” Seungwan said. 
He started to calm down little by little. “ I don’t know why I did that. I am like a freak now aren’t I,” he asked through deep breaths. 

    He could hear shuffling before he was out into someone's lap. Someone was petting his head and whispering. “ Channie you are perfect. Seventeen would be Seventeen without you. You aren’t a freak no one thinks that you are. You are our baby and we will always think that you are perfect,” he heard the voice of Seokmin. 

       Chan looked up to see everyone smiling and he could see some members tearing up. He decided that he was perfect and that everything was fine. He knew fully believing them would take a while but he was okay now. 

Junhui and Minghao came to cuddle him. Soon another cuddle pile was made with more people being crushed. Chan felt comfortable being surrounded by them. He thought to himself before sleeping again that everything was going to be okay. He knew that he would be fine 

    Chan now knew that every day if he felt like giving up he would be fine. If he was doubting himself he would be fine. If he fell into the wrong mindset his hyungs would be there to pick him up. They would always have each other no matter what. 
    
    I hope that you guys enjoyed this and have a great day! I am also thinking of writing a new BTS fanfiction. I am basing off of Not Today because the idea just popped into my head. I may also write one for EXO as well. Also again have a good day! UWU