Not Okay

Maknaes at Hand

 It was no secret to his hyungs that Sanha was a scardey cat, which is why it surprised them when Sanha said he wanted to watch a horror movie. Well seeing how Sanha always said that he could take care of himself and be independent his hyungs thought he was finally ready for a horror film and agreed. " You sure you can handle this Sanha," Myungjun asked. Sanha smirked and replied, " yes I can handle it I'm not a baby anymore." Myungjun gave him a look before walking into the kitchen to make popcorn for the movie. Sanha walked over to the living room where the others were a took a seat between Eunwoo and Moonbin. Once Myungjun came back from the kitchen after making popcorn Jinwoo turned the movie on. 

 

Of course, his hyungs weren't very happy about watching the horror film either but they thought it would be funny seeing Sanha's reaction. The movie just started and the suspenseful was already playing. Not only that Sanha was already clinging onto Eunwoo's arm and looking away. Minhyuk saw this and whispered, "cute". At this point, Sanha was already regretting the decision to watch this, but he had to prove to his hyungs that he could handle this. 

 

Towards the end of the movie, Sanha had his eyes closed tight and he was squeezing Eunwoo's arm so hard that it was red. The movie ended and Sanha opened his eyes. His hyungs were moving around and cleaning up. " So Sanha how was the movie," Jinwoo asked. Sanha put on his best poker face and shrugged " it was okay."  

 

That night when Sanha went to his room he couldn't fall asleep. They had practice the next day and he needed to fall asleep so he would dance like a zombie. The images of the movie kept popping into his head and he gasped. Immediately he hid under his covers when someone entered the room. Their footsteps freaked him out as they got closer to his bed and stopped suddenly. " Ouch, ugh why does Minhyunk have to leave his things on the floor. What is this a lego," he heard a voice say. It wasn't just any voice it was Myungjun's. Sanha relaxed and pulled the covers off so he could see. 

 

 When Sanha came out from under the covers Myungjun gave him a weird look and asked, "Sanha why were you under the covers?" Sanha just gave him a sheepish look and then explained "well see it was cold and I just thought that it would be warmer." Minhyuk stared at him from his bed and said, " you know that it's okay to admit that that movie freaked you out. Right?" "No, I'm not scared. I'm just cold, I'm too old to be getting scared of things that aren't real," Sanha replied in a rush. Myungjun and Minhyuk gave him a look but he turned around and faced the wall. 

   Very soon the other members went to sleep leaving Sanha in the dark and unable to sleep. To hi,m at the time it seemed like a good idea to watch the movie but now it is one of his biggest life regrets. He tossed and turned in his bed but couldn't fall asleep due to the fact that there were scary shadows on the wall.  

 

He looked at the clock on his bedside table and slowly blinked it was almost 1 am. He couldn't take it anymore and got out of his bed feeling the cool air on his skin. He grabby one of his stuffed animals, a blanket, and a little night light. He quietly made his way to the door and slipped out. He looked around him and he yelped when he thought he saw someone sitting on the couch in the living room. 

 

Not really knowing what it was he dashed and ran into the nearest room which turned out to be Eunwoo's room. He looked then jumped onto Eunwoos bed and heard a grunt. " Sanha what are you doing in my room," he heard Eunwoo sleepily ask. Sanha felt tears starting to gather in his eyes " Hyung the movie was too scary and I just." Eunwoo gave Sanha a pat to encourage him to continue. " Well hyung the movie was too scary and can I sleep in your room tonight," he mumbled. Suddenly Eunwoo started laughing and sat up. "Sanha it's ok to admit a movie is scary and I know you want to act grow up but some movies aren't for everyone," Eunwoo explained while chuckling. 

 

 Sanha smiled and then asked " So that means I can sleep in your room. If the answer is yes then does that mean I can plug my nightlight?" " Whatever you want Sanha," Eunwoo replied. Then before he knew it Sanha was content and asleep in the comfort of his hyung's room. 

 

 

 

 

This is a bit short but I hope you guys like it. I didn't read over it so if there are any mistakes my apology. 

I hope you guys have a good day/night where ever you are.