Sadness and Anger prt2

Maknaes at Hand

Jeongin woke up the next morning and he felt horrible. He's been sick a few times but it never felt like this. His head pounded and his throat hurt he opened his eyes and looked around his shared room everyone else looked like they were asleep. He looked at the faces of his sleeping hyungs and sighed, even though he felt scared to talk to them he wished that they were awake so he could tell them. He wanted to be babied so bad and held by one of his hyungs but he was so scared that they were mad at him. He decided he should just go back to sleep and wait until everyone else was awake until he would tell them. 

 

He his back and faced the ceiling trying to go back to sleep but failing. He was tired but couldn't fall back asleep it frustrating for him. He grabbed one of his plush toys and brought it up to his chest and hugged it starting to feel tears forming. He shoved his face into the toy and started sobbing which wouldn't help his headache later. Jeongin was trying so hard to stop crying in fear that he would wake up his hyungs.

 

He tried to control his tears but nothing would help. Everything that had happened that week kept replaying in his head and it was like a dam broke. It wasn't very long before he heard movement from one of the other beds. Then he heard Leeknow's voice call out " Jeonginnie?" He immediately tensed at the name and got still. Then he heard bed sheets ruffling and feet on the floor moving towards his bed. " Jeonginnie what's wrong you can tell hyung," Leeknow said as he sat on the bed. 

 

He heard the others in the room start to move in their bed so there was no going back. He turned so he was facing Leeknow and pulled the plush away from his face. Leeknow looked at him and then told Felix to go and get Chan. He put his hand on Jeongin's forehead and felt that it was warm " Aw poor baby you're sick, aren't you? You were out in the rain, come here." Leeknow opened his arm and jeongin not being able to resist latched onto his hyung and started to cry again. Woojin came over and sat near the two feeling guilty. 

 

Woojin looked at them and Leeknow signaled him to come over. Woojin slid over and started to pet Jeongin's hair and whispered apologies in his ear. Woojin felt tears starting to form in his eyes as well and said: " Jeonginnie, I'm so sorry for how I treated you I should've acted better and been a good hyung." Jeongin turned in Leeknow's hold so he could look at Woojin. He had tears in his eyes and a slight pout on his face it only took one second before he latched onto Woojin. 

 

Leeknow stood up and quietly said to Woojin "can you stay here with him while I go and tell Chan what happened before he bursts in and scares Jeonginnie." Woojin gave a slight nod and Leeknow left the room leaving the two alone. "Woojinnie hyung I am sorry for yelling at you and being really mean," Jeongin mumbled. " No, Jeonginnie you weren't mean. We deserved that." Suddenly the door slammed open and Chan rushed into the room. " Jeonginnie, Leeknow told me you were sick were does it hurt?" he asked while holding Jeongin's face and poking him.

 

" My head hurts and my throat doesn't feel good," Jeongin said while trying to get out of Chan's grasp. Leeknow walked into the room at that moment and moved Chan out of the way so he could give Jeongin some medicine. " Here you go Jeonginnie take this and go back to sleep," Leeknow said while holding out some medicine. Jeongin like the good boy he is took it without complaint. At least it would help him feel better because his state now was awful. 

 

 Jeongin snuggled up to Woojin and he felt himself drifting off to sleep finally. Before he actually went to sleep he heard the voices of all of s asking if they could sleep in the room too. He smiled and fell asleep knowing everything was going to be just fine. 

 

He woke up again but it was brighter outside this time and someone was poking his cheek. " Look at him he is so cute are you sure I can't squish him?" "Yes, I am sure. That would probably hurt him now stop poking his cheek before I smack you." Jeongin woke up and he was looking t the face of Jisung. Jisung squealed and screamed, " HYUNGS HE'S AWAKE NOW." Jeongin winced at the loud volume but smiled anyway. 

He looked over and saw Seungmin starting to wake up from where he was on the floor as well as the other in the room. Woojin was grumbling behind him about loud kids and this is why they can't sleep in sometimes. Jeongin giggled and Leeknow got up from where he was on the floor and came over then put his hand on Jeongin's forehead. " Your temperature has gone down which is good," Leeknow said. 

 

" We should have a meeting about the events of the week," Chan said while walking through the door. Jeongin gave a small nod still feeling bad but Woojin gave him a kiss which made it better. Jisung went over to the other and helped wake them up and get them into a circle. Chan glanced at everyone and began " so we are going to talk about what happened. Jeongin we are all so sorry about the things we said and did." Jeongin looked at everyone and saw the guilt in their eyes " Hyung it's ok you guys were grumpy and stressed. It's understandable I forgive you guys for what happened. You guys are good hyungs and I should have just been more patient." " No, Jeonginnie we should have known that we shouldn't take out our stress on others. We should have been better hyungs. That is the reason why today we are going to take the day off and make it up to you," Chan said while getting up to hug Jeongin. 

 

The maknae line scrambled and hugged and kissed Joengin promising to play games with him and cuddle him if he wanted them to. The hyung said some things similar but also were talking more about how they were going to look after him. 

 

The day went on after that and Jeongin found himself in a cuddle pile with the other members of the maknae line. The hyung line would check up on them and would join the pile for a few minutes. When it was lunch Jeongin walked out of his room clinging onto Hyunjin who led him to the table and helped him sit down. Jeongin's eyes were wide looking at the amount of food on the table. He thanked his hyungs before starting to eat the food but not too much so he wouldn't upset his stomach. 

Jeongin laid down in his bed that night feeling better and content from the attention that he received from his hyungs. He had been kissed and cuddled all day and now he couldn't stop smiling. He was about to go to sleep when he felt someone getting into his bed. " Goodnight Jeonginnie, I love you," he heard Seungmin say. " I love you too hyung." Little did Jeongin know that in the morning that he would wake up with everyone in his room again but he wouldn't mind. 

 

 

 

Ok, so I hoped you enjoyed this. I hope you guys have a good 2019. Also lately I have been going back and thinking about 2018 and the groups that debuted and such. Now I am feeling a bit sad because Wanna One is disbanding and they were very talented. Also, some of the maknaes are going to be turning 20 (in Korean age) which makes my heat ache since they are growing up so fast. It was also nice to see Stray Kids debut they have made a lot of progress and I hope that they will be successful in 2019. I know that this is a bit all over the place but I needed to get that out. 

 

Now enough with that stuff. 

I hope that you have a good day/night where ever you are.