GOT7 takes a trip to the beach (pt 1)

Maknaes at Hand

  Before you read this I just wanted to say that this is isn't really focused on anyone so it is just me writing about GOT7 going on a vacation. Also, I apologize for the short and bad chapter, but I will try to make this a funny and enjoyable GOT7 fic to try to make up for the bad first chapter. I hope you enjoy this. Have a good day. 

 

 

 

It was the day GOT7 was getting to take a break from their schedule. They were deciding where they should go for their break.

“ We should go to the beach,” Mark suggested.

“ No we should stay home and go shopping,” Bambam whined. Jaebum rolled his eyes and said, “ Bambam you don’t need any more clothes then you already have.” Bambam opened his mouth to protest but closed it and slumped back against the couch and crossed his arms, glaring at Jaebum. “ You can never have enough clothes though. You just don’t have a  good fashion sense,” he mumbled. “ What did you say,” Jaebum asked.

“ Nothing I am just grateful for the clothes I have, and you have a good sense of fashion,” Bambam said quickly. 

“ Okay well then does anyone have any other suggestions then,” Jinyoung asked. No one said anything. All of them wouldn’t mind going

to the beach. All of them looked at each other. 

Then Mark piped up “ the beach it is.” 

“Let’s go pack. Let's go!” Jackson yelled. Then Youngjae and Jackson got up and ran to their shared room. Bambam and Yugyeom went to their room leaving the elders in the living room. “ Well I guess we should go pack then,” Jaebum said. Then the trio trotted off to their shared room.

A few hours later everyone was assembled in the living room with their bags ready to go to the beach. “ Okay everyone make sure that you have everything that you need because we will be there for a week,” Jinyoung said. 

Everyone looked over everything that they had and checked that they had everything. When Jinyoung and Jaebum were satisfied with everything they let everyone get in the van. Jinyoung got into the passenger seat in the front. Mark, Jaebum, and Jackson sat in the middle seats while the maknae line took the back seats with Yugyeom by the window Bambam in the middle and Youngjae on the other side of Bambam. 

The beginning of the ride started with the maknae line being loud as usual. Soon everyone got tired and fell asleep one by one. Jinyoung stayed awake for a little longer to help their manager with directions. The van arrived at their hotel very soon and got their luggage. 

“ Wow this is a nice hotel,” Jackson said. The maknae line, Jackson, Mark walked around the hotel entrance a bit while the manager, Jinyoung, and Jaebum checked in. 

“ Okay this is how the rooms are going to be split up Jackson and Mark will share a room, Jinyoung and I will have a room the maknae line will share and the manager has his own room,” Jaebum said. 

The responsible people in the shared rooms got the keys cards for their room. The hyung line went to their room. The manager went into his room grumbling about being tired of the drive. The maknae line set off to find their room. 

“ This room is so cool I call this bed,” Bambam yelled. Youngjae rolled his eyes and said, “ Bambam there's only two bed we will have to share one.” Bambam pouted then got off the bed. “ I say we rock paper scissors whoever wins get a bed to himself,” Yugyeom suggested. The game ended with Bambam and Yugyeom sharing a bed and Youngjae getting one to himself. The two sulked for 15 minutes after that. 

When the hyungs asked why the two looked upset Youngjae laughed evilly and told them about the situation. They all laughed and got into the van to go to dinner