Heal

The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

= Yerin =


- February 13, 2018 -


I decided to skip my classes for 2 days to heal my broken heart. I did nothing but to cry that night.


There's a lot of messages and calls i've received from my friends inlcuding her, but I didn't answer any of them.


For the passed 2 days, I just want to be alone. I don't need anyone. I want to fix this by myself. No one knows about my real reason not even Eunha and Umji. I just asked my mom to tell them that i'm not feeling well. 


Today, I'm not sure if i'm ready to face her but I know I can do this. It's not her fault anyway, i still want to remain friends with her despite of what happened.
.
.
.
.
.
.

- School Canteen -


The three (Sowon, Yuju, Sinb) didn't joined us for lunch. Umji said that Yuju is just around the school and she has something important to do while Eunha said that Sowon and Sinb are preparing for something causing them to skipped their classes this morning but they will be here after lunch. That's a good news tho, cause i'm still not ready to see her.


Eunha: "Yah, I forgot to asked you the other day about this, how's your talk with Taehyung last time?" I stopped from eating and raised my head to answer.


Yerin: "Well your guess is right, he asked me to be his valentine and unexpectedly, he confessed that he likes me." i answered with a not so energetic voice.


Eunha: "Omg! I knew it! I'm sure you gave him a yes right?"


Yerin: "No."


Eunha: "What?!"


Yerin: "I mean not yet. I still didn't gave him an answer." umji then gave me a meaningful look, I know what she's thinking about. We stared at each other for a moment. I expected her to tease me but to my surprised, she remained silent and just continue eating her food.


Eunha: "Yah, the party is tomorrow already so why? Didn't you like him too?" at this moment, I just want to put a duct tape on to stop her from asking but i'm not that rude to do that so I just sighed then answered,


Yerin: "Let's not talk about that for now. I'm done." not waiting for her response, i stood up and walk away from them. I lost my apetite.


I can hear Eunha calling my name but I just continue to walk, leaving the school canteen.


After that heartbreaking night, my mind is still full of thoughts and too tired to think about Taehyung. I'm still undecided because my heart is still in the process of healing.


I still have 15 minutes break before my next class so I decided to go to the library. But before that, I need to pee.


As soon as I reach the comfort room, I started to do my "thing"


*phone ringing - me gustas tu ringtone*


O.O


I was startled by that sudden noise.


Based on my observation, the sound is coming from the next cublicle beside me.


I think I know that song.. Wait, is that from gfriend? Woaahhhh gfriend is famous!


A few moments later, I heard a sound of flush and the cubicle's door next to me opened.


The ringtone stopped indicating that the owner answered it already.


"Hello"


Wait, that voice is familiar..


"Yes, I practiced it already"


Okay I think I know who that is..


"Okay got it, so what time?"


That's Yuju..


"6pm? Alright! Oh god that girl is so lucky, this is too much for just a confession, Sinb really like her huh?"


So that's why they skipped class. They are preparing for her confession.. And i'm assuming that she even made an effort for that girl.. Ouch 3


I'm already done doing my "thing" but i'm still here behind the cubicle's door listening to the rest of Yuju's conversation with Sowon. Yes, i'm sure that is Sowon.


"Okay i'll wait for you there.. Yeah.. Bye!" then she left.


If you're thinking that i'm going to cry, then you're wrong. I'm not going to cry anymore. I learned to accept it already. Yes, I can still feel the pain but not enough for me to cry.


----------


- 4:30pm -


Last subject finally..


It is really hard for me to focus specially when i'm thinking about her. Ughh ~_~ I just want this day to end.


- 5pm -


Prof: Okay class just to remind you again, the party will start at 6pm tomorrow got it?


Class: Yes sir.


*sigh* i'm not in the mood to attend the party but i don't want my friends to be suspicious of me. I need to show them, especially her, that i'm okay yeah that's right. Like nothing happened.


While i'm fixing my things, i heard some students are giggling and talking about something..


"OMG he's so handsome!"


"He's so hot!"


"Hey guys look! I guess he's waiting for someone!"


That's just some of the girls from my class exaggerating. I'm too focus fixing my things so i just ignored them.


After that, I started to walk to the door to leave.


Students: "WAHHHHHHH!"


My brows furrowed by that noise, >_< gosh wtf is wrong wi- O.O


My eyes widened at the sight, who wouldn't? After getting out of the room, I was welcomed by Taehyung standing infront of me, holding his guitar while smiling sweetly.


Someone pushed me to the middle of the circle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter