Unfair

The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

= _______ POV =


_______: "Your dad called, he's asking for your decision as soon as possible."


_______: "Please tell him I still need a little bit more time.."


_______: "Hey.. This is your dream right? What makes you so long to decide?"


_______: "Please.. Just be more patient with me. It's not easy for me to leave.."


_______: "Just please make it fast.. Your dad is already loosing his patience."


_______: "Yes mom I understand.."


_______________________________________________


= Sinb =


Yerin: "I really have to go now.. B-bye."


I'm a bit confused why she acted like that. Is she crying? But why?


Anyway, my heart is jumping from happiness right now. All this time I didn't know that she sees me as a caring, loving and patient person. Also she said that the girl I like is lucky. She didn't know that girl is her. It is like she's saying that to herself :'>


It's been a year since that day Sowon and Eunha's first meeting at the cafe. Sowon asked me to come along with her because she's still lacking in confidence that time and to prevent the awkwardness between her and Eunha.


I still remember how many times she beg me to come because I didn't want to be involve with her lovelife but as her bestfriend, i still end up coming with her but i didn't know that'll be the day I would never ever forget, the day i met my first love, Jung Yerin.


Just like me, Yerin and Umji was forced by Eunha to come with her. I can't remember how many times Yerin caught me staring at her that time, well who could blame me? That's the first time i saw an angel in person in my 20 years of existence.


Anyway, I'm still jealous because of that Taehyung guy since that day they played a game in the cafe -_- I have no idea why Yerin likes that guy, it's so obvious that i'm better than him.


It's really hard to hide my jealousy. How she blushed after she read that letter from Taehyung, hearing her conversation with Eunha, and seeing her hugged and kissed by that guy is too much for my heart. Yes, I saw them. It feels like the butterflies in my stomach have died.


Nothing hurts more than that, to see the girl i love the most with someone else.


But my decision is final. I will confessed my feelings for her. I don't care if she'll reject me or what. I will accept no matter what is her decision.


I want to take the risk because there's still a chance after hearing what Umji told me earlier.


Flashback


Currently walking with Umji and Yuju after I left Yerin who's now walking alone behind us.


Umji: (whisper) Yah! Why are you avoiding Yerin unnie huh?!


Sinb: "H-huh? N-no i'm not."


Umji: "Aish. Anyway I just want you to know that Yerin unnie didn't agree yet with Taehyung if that's the reason why you're avoiding her."


Sinb: "Really?! Ah...I.. I m-mean w-why are you telling me that? I.. I have nothing to do w-with that."


Umji: "Psh.. So obvious."


Sinb: "W-what?"


Umji: "Nothing. Just want to keep your dying heart alive."


End of flashback


I'm starting to think that if she perhaps knew about my feelings for yerin :/ because only Yuju and Sowon knows about that.


Inspite of that, she said Yerin didn't agree "yet" so there's still a chance that she might agree with him. But I will never give up, I will fight for my love.


----------


February 12, 2018 (11pm)


- Sinb's bedroom -


• Sowon & Sinb on the phone •


Sowon: So what's your plan?


Sinb: let's meet tomorrow here at my house i want to talk about it in person


Sowon: aigoo finally i've been waiting for this moment! I'm your number one shipper you know?


Sinb: yeah yeah i know it's so obvious by the way did you receive my text message?


Sowon: oh the one with the list of things we have to buy?


Sinb: yeah tomorrow morning we will buy that


Sowon: got it!


Sinb: alright see you tomorrow bye!


• end of call •


1 hour before midnight.. Ughh i'm so sleepy ~_~ but I need to finish this.


Tomorrow is the day of my confession and I decided also to asked her to be my valentine IF she will not reject me..

 

I hope not :/


It has been 2 days since that day I send Yerin home, after that, I didn't saw he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter