Goodbye

The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

=_______ POV=


_______: "Tomorrow is our flight. Start packing now."


_______: "Okay. Ah mom?"


_______: "What is it?"


_______: "Just want to inform you that i'll be attending our valentines party at school tonight."


_______: "What time?"


_______: "6pm. Don't worry it will not take long. I'll be leaving before it ends. I just want to say goodbye to my friends."


_______: "Okay. Just want to remind you that our flight is early in the morning so don't be back home too late."


_______: "Yeah. I understand."


___________________________________________________

= Yerin =


February 14, 2018


- 6pm -


MC: "Ladies and gentlemen goodevening. Our program is about to start so please be sitted on your chairs. The first part is the "love songs medley" where the singers and bands in our school will perform some love songs. Please enjoy the rest of the party."


After that announcement, the first part started. One of the bands that will perform is Taehyung's band and they are the last to perform.


- 6:45pm -


It's been almost 1 hour since the program started but the person i'm expecting to see didn't show up 'til now.


Taehyung: "Yerin-ah, you okay?" he asked. He's sitting beside me together with my friends Sowon, Eunha, Umji and Yuju.


Yerin: "O-of course why?"


Taehyung: "Nothing. Am I boring? Looks like you're not enjoying."


Yerin: "No! Of course not. I'm enjoying, i'm sorry if you feel that i'm not." he smiled.


Taehyung: "Good to hear that. Our band is next to perform.. i'll be leaving you for now to prepare is that okay?" I just nodded and smiled at him.


Eunha: "Babe where's Sinb?" asked the short girl beside me. I may not look interested, but my ears are waiting for Sowon's answer..


Sowon: "She's on her way now. She'll be here any moment." hearing that, i felt relieved. I thought she will not attend. I've never seen her since that night she drive me home.


Another performance had finished. The last performance which is Teahyung's band, is next.


"Hi guys sorry i'm late." i heard a girl spoke behind me. I turned around to see who..


And it's the person i'm looking for since earlier..


Yerin: "Sinb.." i called, but i guess she didn't heard me.


At first i'm confused why she still standing there but then i realized my bag is placed on the chair which is the only available one. I took it quickly.


Yerin: "Y-you can sit here." i tapped the chair beside me.


Sinb: "Thanks." she said as she pulled the chair and sit. 


*Heart beating fast*


'Hey you my heart! Stop beating fast!' =_=


Ugh. Sinb why are you doing this to me? I should let my feelings go but how can I when my heart is still beating for you.. *sigh*


Umji: "Just in time. Someone is waiting for you." my eyes widened and quickly turned my gaze at the girl infront of me.


Sinb: "Wh-"


Taehyung: "Goodevening everyone."


Phew~ That was close. Glad that Sinb didn't continue to ask.


All of us focused ourselves on the stage where Taehyung's band is about to perform.


Taehyung: "I want to dedicate this song for my beautiful date tonight, Jung Yerin." don't know but I felt uncomfortable.. 


Taehyung started to sing while playing his guitar. As usual, he had a beautiful voice but this time, i didn't feel any special.

.
.
.
.

MC: "To all the guys out there, it's time to invite the ladies to dance."


Guys stood up and invited their dates and girlfriends for a dance.


Taehyung didn't came back to our table since they'd finished their performance. I wonder where is he..


Looking around, a hand suddenly appear infront of my face. I look up to see who.


Teahyung: "May I?" he asked while offering his hand.


'here comes the uncomfortable feeling again'


Yerin: "Ah y-yes sure.." he then took my hand and guide me to stand. "Thank you.." he smiled then pulled me to the dance floor..


'that's right jung yerin you should focus on him'


A slow music began to play..


He put both of my hands on his shoulder, his hands on my waist and then we started to dance.


Teahyung: "You look beautiful.. :)"


Yerin: "T-thanks.." I fake smiled.


Am I doing this right? It feels like i'm just forcing myself to be happy with him. But I think this is better than to force someone to like you back.

.
.
.
.

Sowon: "Did you saw Sinb?" she asked as soon as I came back to our table. I look at the chair beside me and she's not there anymore. Where did she go? Did she go home already? :/


Yerin: "No. I didn't saw her."


Sowon: "Aish that girl. Can you please text her?"


Yerin: "Ah.. S-sure."


To Sinb:
= Where are you?


I waited for a minute but she didn't reply so I texted her again..


To Sinb:
= Hey. Where are you? Are you home already? Please reply. We're worried about you.


After a few seconds she replied. Finally.


From Sinb:
= Meet me at the school's rooftop.


To Sinb:
= Huh? But Sowon is looking for you.


From Sinb:
= Meet me or i'll jump?


O.O


Wtf  >_<


To Sinb:
= Yah! That's not a good joke! >_< Wait for me there. I'm coming.


Yerin: "Ah I'll excuse myself for awhile. I need to use the comfort room." Sowon just nodded. The others are too focused on the stage so i didn't bother them anymore.


----------

= Sinb =


Don't know if I should be happy or sad. I'm leaving korea tomorrow. I'm happy because finally our family will be complete again. That's my dream since I was 14. I missed my dad so much. He works in London for 6 years now. But in spite of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter