If only..

The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years later..


= Yerin =


"Goodmorning ma'am." the waitress greeted me as she put my order on my table "Here's your coffee and a slice of chocolate cake."


"Thank you." i smiled then she left.


I grabbed my fork and start eating my favorite chocolate cake. Mmm~ still taste the same. Brings a lot of memories from the passed years. I'm glad this place is still here.


As I enjoyed eating my slice of cake, my phone vibrated indicating that I have a text message. I stopped eating for awhile. I grabbed the tissue beside my plate and wiped my mouth.


From Umji:
Where are you?


To Umji:
Cafe. Why?


From Umji:
I'm coming there. Wait for me.


To Umji:
Okay. Why so sudden? Don't you have work?


From Umji:
I have something to tell you and it's more important than my work. Don't asked anymore unnie just wait for me there and please order a milkshake and a slice of strawberry cake for me. Please! Thanks ~


Woah more important than her work? That must be very important..


I walked to the counter and ordered for Umji. After that, I came back to my table and finished my cake and coffee.


While waiting for her, I took out something from my bag and started to read it again like I always do everytime I visit this place. Reading this brings back all the happy and sad memories from the past. The ending of this may not be happy but I will never ever get tired reading this again and again.


Flashback


After what happened at the rooftop, I didn't saw her anymore when I came back to our table. I asked Sowon where is she and she told me she left already. I stayed quiet on my chair thinking again about what happened. There's a lot of questions coming to my mind such as, 


'what does that kiss mean?'


'is that a serious kiss?'


'what if she's just playing around?'


'but she's crying and it's obvious that she's serious' 


'but she likes someone else so why?'


But then I remembered what she said before she kissed me.


"That girl I liked, before I let her go, i wanted to do something."


And that's the time when she kissed me.


"Kissed her."


So the girl she like she wanted to kiss her before she let---O.O wait..


And that's what she did to me.. 


She kissed me..


So that means the girl she like is.. ME?!!!


My thoughts was interrupted by my phone ringing. I quickly answered it.


"Hello?"


"What?!"


"Wait for me there i'm coming!"


Yerin: "Eunha-ya I need to go now. I had an emergency just please tell them." I didn't wait for her response and left running. I need to hurry.

.
.
.
.
.

- Hospital -


Doctor: "She's stable now. She just need to rest until tomorrow. After that, you can take her home."


Yerin: "Thank you doc." he just nodded and then left the room.


I rushed to go here when my sister called me earlier that mom suddenly collapsed while she was cooking. I was so worried. It's a good thing my sister is there. The doctor said it's because of stress and fever.


Yerin: "Thank you for taking care of mom Jirin-ah. I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you." Jirin is my younger sister's name. (a/n: i just made this name)


Jirin: "It's okay unnie. It's not a big deal and don't say sorry. It's not your fault."


Yerin: "Aigoo.. My baby sister is not a baby anymore. Come here let me hug you." i walked closer to her and hug her tightly "So i think we have to spend the night here."


Jirin: "Yeah.."

.
.
.
.
.

The next day..


We arrive our home safely. Mom is okay now. She's currently sleeping upstairs while i'm here at the kitchen looking for some ingredients to cook for our lunch.


*ding-dong*


I walked to the door and opened it and I was welcomed by Sowon carrying a box.


Yerin: "Oh hey come in." she walks in "Oh, by the way i'm sorry i didn't have the chance to say goodbye--"


Sowon: "It's okay. Eunha already told me. Let's sit for awhile i have something to tell you." observing her face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter