Yes or No

The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

=Yerin=

 

In the past few days, Sinb and I gets closer than before. Tho we did not have time to meet again at the cafe, we usually meet here in school with others.


My mind is still full of questions about that "strange feeling" that I felt for her that night..And I have to find that out..


The six of us, Sowon, Eunha, Yuju, Umji, Sinb and me were currently eating our lunch together here at the school canteen but i can't eat properly because of this two who didn't stop fighting just because of that stupid "Be my valentine" letter >_<


"DON'T YOU DARE AGREE WITH THAT GUY!" Sowon yelled..


"I KNOW! IT'S NOT MY FAULT SO STOP YELLING AT ME!" Eunha replied with a shout also..


You know? They can kill each other anytime.. I'm starting to think that they forgot they're girlfriends -.-


"THEN WHY DID YOU SMILE AT HIM?!" again Sowon yelled at her girlfriend like they are far from each other.. Imagine? Shouting like that when the one your speaking to is just infront of you? I'm really loosing my patience now "-_-


Yuju, Sinb and Umji didn't dare to bother.. They're just watching the two looking worried and embarassed because the two are gaining a lot of attention from the students around us.And just like me, they can't eat properly..


"I'M JUST BEING NICE!"


I can't control myself anymore..


"BUT-"


  >_<


"CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE UP?!!"


There.. That's it.. I burst out.. But I don't care.. Everyone went silent and turned their eyes to me looking shocked and all..


Umji: "U-unnie.."


I tried to compose myself before speaking again..


Inhale..


Exhale..


Alright..


Yerin: "I'm sorry about that but please.. Just please stop fighting.. If you want to fight, then leave us so we can eat peacefully.." i calmly said..


The two seem to realize the students around looking at them and the others are murmuring. Obviously, they got embarassed as they saw how many they are..


Sowon/Eunha: "We're sorry.." they said at the same time..


I just nodded and give them a small smile..


Yerin: "Let's just finish our food." the 5 just nodded and continue to eat..


As I was eating, there's someone patted my shoulder. I looked up to see who it was and it was a guy.. I didn't know him, probably from another year..


Yerin: "Yes? Can I help you?"


Guy: "Ah.. Someone asked me to give this to you." he then handed me a small piece of paper.. Tho i'm still confused, I accepted it.. I was about to asked who, but he already left.


What's this?


Oh there's something written on it..


•• Meet me at the school yard at 4pm.. Please sit on that bench under the biggest tree you'll see in there. I have something to tell you.. :)
                                                                   - Taehyung ••


I got nervous after reading that..


Eunha: "What's that? Is there something written or what?"


Yerin: "Taehyung asked me to meet him later. He said he has something to tell me.." I blushed..


Eunha: "Aigoo look at you.. Blushing. I'm sure.. I'm really 100% sure and I bet that he will asked you to be his valentine." she said that while giving me a teasing look..


To be his valentine? o.o


Umji: "Omo.. Yerin unnie you look so red."


Yuju: "She must be really inlove.."


Sinb: "I'm done, I gotta go first.." before we can react, she already left and walk away..


Eunha: "Huh? She didn't even finish her food.. That's unusual for her.." yeah.. That's very unusual for her and leaving without saying goodbye?


Sowon: "Ahh.. I almost forgot yeah.. Sinb and I had something to do for our next class that's why.. Hehe bye babe! Bye guys!" she then kissed Eunha on her cheek then wave goodbye before running trying to catch up with Sinb.. Tsk what's with that two? But especially with Sinb.. That's very unusual for her.. (worried)


Eunha: "Anyway.. Have you heard the news? This coming valentines day?"


Yuju: "Oh are you talking about the Valentines Party?"


Oh yeah right.. That's what the professor talking about earlier.. It's a program in our school this coming February 14th. All students are free to join, it doesn't matter if you're single or in a relationship. Well you are lucky if someone will asked you to be his/her valentine..


Eunha: "Exactly! I'm so excited :">"


Umji: "Unnie you're always excited about everything.." umji is right.. She's alway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter