True feelings

The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

=Yerin=

 


Yerin: "I.. Ahh.."


! Why is this so hard >_<


Taehyung: "I'm sorry am I too fast?"


Yerin: "N-no.."


Taehyung: "Perhaps, am I too late? Is there someone you like or asked you already?"


Yerin: "No no.. T-there's nothing.."


Taehyung: "Don't worry.. I understand." he smiled but still you can noticed the disappointment in his eyes. He then take off his hand from mine.. "I know you're still not ready.. But i'll still wait for your answer Yerin-ah.."


Yerin: "I'm sorry.." I look down then start fidgeting my fingers..


Taehyung: "Hey. It's okay.. Please smile. It's fine.." Aishh why am i like this? I can't understand myself anymore.. "Here. I'll give you my number.. Just contact me when you already had the answer." he then gave me a small card with his contact number.. "Please.. I need your answer before Valentines day.. I've been waiting to finally say this to you.. I really really like you Yerin-ah.. I'm still hoping that your answer will be yes."


Yerin: "........"


I really don't know what to say..


Taehyung: "Before I go, can I have a request?"


Yerin: "What is it?"


Taehyung: "Can.. Ahh.. Can I hug you?" he asked shyly.. Cute :')


Yerin: "Sure :)"


He then move closer and hug me.. I slowly move my arms to hug him back..


I suddenly remembered that night when I hugged Sinb.. It's different.. Totally different from Taehyung.. I can't feel that "strange feeling" that I felt from her.


My heart..


My heart is just normal this time. It's not beating fast.. Why? Why is it?


The hug lasted for a few seconds before we break apart..


Taehyung: "Thank you..So ahh I.. I gotta go now.." I was about to response when he suddenly kissed me.. O.O Not in the lips but in my right cheek.. Then he quickly left running..


HE STOLE A KISS FROM ME! O.O Asdfghjkl! 


I was still frozen here, waiting to process what just happened.


Slowly, I placed my right hand to my right cheek where he kissed me. I somewhat felt relieved that he didn't kissed me on my lips because that will be my first kiss if ever and I don't wanna give it to someone that i'm still not sure with my feelings..


---------- 


- Mall -


Eunha: "How 'bout this?"


Sowon: "Change. That's too revealing."


Eunha: "THAT'S THE 10TH TIME YOU SAID THAT!"


Sowon: "Well you should pick a decent one."


Eunha: "BUT THAT'S A PARTY NOT A CHURCH!"


Sowon: "Yeah. That's a party NOT A ING BAR. SO SHUT UP AND CHANGE NOW.

 

Eunha: >_<


Eunha had nothing to do but to change. Lol i can't with this two. I don't really know the exact number of dresses she tried but I know Sowon didn't like any of it well I can't blame her tho, Eunha choose dresses that are too revealing lol


While me, I still can't choose *sigh*


Umji: "Unnie.."


Yerin: "Hmm?" i replied without looking at her. I'm still busy looking and choosing for a dress.


Umji: "What happened to Sinb? She's a bit different since earlier."


This time, I stopped from what i'm doing and finally face her.


Yerin: "*sigh* I still have no idea." i then turned my eyes to Sinb who's just sitting in the waiting area with Sowon and Yuju while busy scrolling down on her phone.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter