Guilty Pleasure

Drabbles (Seulrene edition)

She doesn't know how or when they ended up like this. Earlier, she was just at the library reading some fiction book and now they're inside the janitor's closet, ravishing each other's mouth. She sincerely wishes for whatever's happening between the two of them to never stop. 

Unfortunately, the one who dragged her to the closet pulled away ang breathed heavily. 

"I'm sorry." She heard the other person saying.

"I'm sorry too." She replied almost inaudibly. She was sorry for their situation.

They stayed silent for a few minutes before Seulgi moved away. "I'm sorry again."

Bae Joohyun, better known as Irene Bae, should have let Kang Seulgi but for some reason, her hand seemed to have a mind of its own. She held the latter's hand, preventing her from moving away. Seulgi looked at her confusingly.

Irene did not bother to say anything. She pulled Seulgi close to her and moved her hands to the latter's cheek, caressing it. Seulgi naturally puts her hands on Irene's waist. The latter expressed a very small smile, somehow convincing themselves to live to this moment and shut the judgmental world outside for a while. She knew whatever they're doing right now is trouble. Her parents have high expectations on her, being the only child and having consistent high marks. However, she grew up learning about her parents' strict morals and judgment. She was told that being with the same gender was immoral. At this moment, she doesn't care. She knew Seulgi was just as afraid as her. Giving away to her temptation, she started leaning in. The moment their lips finally came in contact for the second time this day, Irene's heart was at its pace again. Kang Seulgi is her guilty pleasure she just can't let go of.